Perfect.

Ace was grinning ear to ear. His hands were stuffed in his pockets and were leaning against a wall.

Students passed by quickly books in one hand and their bags in the other.
Ace stopped one of the passers.

"Hey, do you know Kyla?" Ace looked at the small male in front of him. The boy nodded his head quickly his grip tightening against his books.
"Can you tell me where her class is?" Again the boy nodded and walked with Ace.

As they both walked across the campus, Ace attempted many times to have a conversation. Every question Ace asked the boy would nod or simply ignore him.

Usually, this would irritate Ace but he wouldn't let one scrawny boy get the best of him. He was too excited about seeing Kyla. For the first time outside the psychiatric ward.
"Here." The boy squeaked then ran off.
"Thank you."
Ace took a deep breath in, his hand on the door handle.
"I can do this." He muttered. It's
It's just Kyla.
He shook his. It wasn't just Kyla. She was his Kyla.
The Kyla who changed his life as soon as she walked into the room.
The Kyla who's smile was purely sweet with the right amount of shyness which caused such warmness inside of him.
The Kyla who he spent months with.
The Kyla that he loves.

He breathed in and out calming his nerves and then finally opened the door causing it to crash against the wall next to it.

"Whoopsies." Ace said sheepishly causing the class to chuckle slightly.
"And what do we owe the pleasure of having you here?"
"I'm looking for Kyla?"
"She's not in this class anymore-"
"Sorry Professor I left my books in the-" Kyla didn't finish her sentence, her eyes were set in the face in front of her.
Ace.
What was he doing here?
He looked amazing.
"Ace? Why are you here?"
"Hello to you too. I was here for you. But now I'm here for the professor."

The professor's eyes widened in fear. Ace understood why he was so scared. His arms were covered in ink and he had piercings in his ears.
He was dressed in all black, aside from the red shirt Kyla had given him a while back as thank you for 'cooperating with the stupid questions I'm about to ask you'.  And he did just slam the door open during the lesson.

Not a great first impression.
Yeah, nice going Ace.
Screwed up once again.
Loser.
Worthless loser.
Will, you shut up? Annoy me later. Right now I'm busy.
"I-I don't understand."
"Why isn't Sofia in this class anymore?"
"She failed her project."
"Project? Oh, project. That one." Ace nodded to himself.
"Well can't she tell redo it?"
"I'm afraid it doesn't work like that."
"Uhhh. How about she does it right here, right now."
Ace grabbed a chair and brought it to the front of the dimly lit classroom.
"Hi. Ahem. Hi. I'm Ace. Ace Uh what's my second name again? Right, Ace Williams." Ace had never been the one to do public speaking. He was more of a group speaker.

Kyla smiled at the effort he was making but was still confused on what he was doing standing on an unstable chair.

"Ha, this chair is unstable like me. I mean. I'm Ace Williams. Perfectly stable might I add. I have a bipolar disorder and schizophrenia.
Bipolar is a mental illness. Along with schizophrenia. Like most things, mental illnesses wouldn't be taken seriously nowadays. I guess that's society for you. Bipolar disorder is where one is marked with extreme mood swings from high to low and vice versa. At some point, I may feel euphoric. Like when I speak to Kyla. I feel amazing like I'm at the top of the world. No one can stop me because I'm talking to the girl I love." Ace looked down at Kyla and smiled, a tinge of red crept on Kyla's cheeks.

"And sometimes I feel depressed. And I use that word very loosely. Because depression is another mental illness no one takes seriously. Depression is more than feeling sad or blue. I feel sad and blue when Kylas not there. Or when someone at the ward eats the last slice of pizza.
Depression is where that single feeling can affect your daily life and destroy you mentally and physically.
And schizophrenia is where I have episodes of psychosis. I hear things that I shouldn't. I see things that aren't really there. I have catatonic schizophrenia. Where I shut down emotionally and physically. I withdraw myself from the outside world.
How they cured me? I don't know. But I'm glad they did.
Because I was stuck in a psychiatric ward for 3 years. Until Kyla busted me out. Well, not really but you get what I mean. Anyway, she is the reason why I'm here right now." He gazed at her once again and then said,

"So uh any questions?" All hands went up and Ace braced himself for a long hour.
But that didn't matter to him.
As long as he had Kyla by his side. He was fine.
More than fine.
For the first time in forever, he felt perfect.