Chapter 4

Did you Name Your Dog After The Famous Vampire?

As I was just out of the door frame, someone yanked my bag. I groaned when I hit myself with something hard. What now?

I looked up and scowled at him. "What do you want?" I patted my pants. "And what's with you yanking me? There's a thing in the world called talking ."

"Show me to this biology class," Tyler ordered, giving me his schedule and ignoring my side comment. I just stared at it until he shove it into my face.

"Go ask someone else," I said, ripping the schedule out of my face and shoving it back into his face. I tried to walk away when he yanked me again.

"Listen," I huffed, glaring at him. "Me, no like you. You, no like me. So you, leave me alone. Okay?"

I turned around and started walking away when he yanked my bag again.

Oh, that was the last straw for today!

I turned around ready to shout at him when I froze immediately in my spot when I noticed our close proximity. He was leaning down with a smirk on his face which was just inches closer to mine and had his hands in his pockets. Our noses were almost touching and he was leaning down to me, just one wrong move, and my lips could crash into his.

Which I'd do in a million years. Oh, wait, I only live a hundred years in this lifetime. That's why it'll never happen!

I pushed him away from me and regained my balance. He began to mimic me. "You, owe me a dining table. Means you, need to be nice to me."

"I don't owe you anything," I defended.

"We're wasting our time here, there won't be seats left in class," he sang, playfully looking over his watch to prove his point.

"Fine, fine," I sighed, defeated. "We practically have the same subjects anyway, except for gym."

"Yay," he faked excitement and let go of my poor bag. I wasn't all enthusiastic to know about our schedule either.

"Let me just get my things in my locker," I said more like to myself. I twirled around and raised a finger. "And don't follow me!"

He just stared at me but followed anyways. Was this guy from another planet? Because he wasn't normal! When I arrived at my locker, Tyler was looking around.

"Hey, my locker is also near. I should dump my things there, too," he said.

"That's a great idea, stupid," I said, giving him my best sarcastic smile. Did this guy not attend school? Maybe my theory was correctamundo after all; he is an alien.

"Now go away." Seriously, that's why they invented lockers; to put your things!

Once I had my biology book and some notebook, I closed my locker. Someone was standing behind the door to my locker so when I closed it, I jumped in surprise.

Behind me, stood Carly High, the daughter of the land owner of the school and also what other people call "bitch." She was known for being extra mean to people that were not on the same level as her. She gets everything in a snap of her fingers, and no one dared to talk back to her.

Her perfectly combed long blonde hair stood out, making everyone in the hallway notice her. Her blue eyes are bluer than the ocean. And she was beautiful but had the worse attitude like you see in movies.

She's taller than me, making me look like an idiot in front of her. I raised a brow at her. "Yes?"

Her face was scrunching, but she managed to get out a smile with that. "Do you know Tyler Kinston by any chance?"