Chapter 32

Grand Hills Hotel

I was pretty much prepared when 6 AM came. I was done taking a shower, packing my things, and then cooking eggs and bacon for myself for breakfast.

Gwen and Angelo came moments after, already dressed for the beach occasion.

When 7 AM came, Lucas came up front. We were already waiting for him in the living room and I made sure to lock the doors and windows beforehand so we could go immediately.

We put our bags in his back compartment and Gwen and Angelo made me sit in the passenger's seat. They humorously locked the backdoors so I couldn't get in.

I climbed in the passenger's seat and gave Lucas an apologetic look. "Sorry."

"What are you sorry for?" he laughed while I buckled up my seatbelt. I didn't say anything but gave him a smile instead.

"La Push here we come!" Gwen shouted and we all cheered as Lucas stepped on the gas, and we started speeding towards La Push.

——————————————————————————

After an hour and a couple of minutes, we arrived at a hotel that was located up a cliff. It was huge and probably the most expensive hotel here in town. Lucas parked in a VIP parking space and went to grab our things.

I stepped put of the vehicle and looked around the place. It was so grand. No wonder the big text above said "Grand Hills Hotel". It was so grand that I was practically almost dizzy looking around.

Gwen pushed my bag to my stomach and I grunted in surprise. She smirked at me as she put her shades on. "I can't wait for the cute guys."

"Did you hear that, Angelo?" she asked Angelo that was closing Lucas' trunk. "I feel like I'm gonna have a boyfriend tonight!"

"Loyal boyfriend here, can't relate," Angelo commented.

Gwen glared at him. "I'm single!"

We followed Lucas to a premium Italian porcelain lobby. I looked around in awe. The marbled black floor looked like it was moped every five minutes, and there were guests just leaving the lobby.

Lucas turned to the left and entered a glass elevator. We followed him and we turned around to see the view of the beach as we go up to the 6th floor. The elevator was made with glass so we could see everything as we ascended.

"This is so breathtaking," Angelo commented. "You're so rich, rich."

"It's nothing," he chuckled, scratching the back of his head. When the elevator doors opened, we followed him to a two-door, door. He juggled up a bunch of keys and opened it. We stepped inside and I couldn't help but let the word "wow" slip out of my mouth.

There were three beds at each corner of the room. In front of us, there was a balcony that showed us the best view of the beach. Since the hotel was up on a cliff, we could see everything. We could see the beach and the sea of people doing all sorts of water activities in the beach.

"How do you go to the beach if the place is so up high?" Gwen asked, peeking through the glass balcony.

"Rumor has it that we slide down a water slide, Gwen," Angelo said flatly, earning him a death glare from the woman.

"We built a private road that leads you to the beach but only exclusive to our 12-seater golf cart. Any type of vehicle not owned by the resort is strictly prohibited to use that road," Lucas shared to us, smiling.

"Wow, you also have an infinity pool," Gwen said, her eyes looking like she was ready to jump there from the balcony.

"You can unpack your things and let's have breakfast in the restaurant," Lucas offered whilst starting to unpack his things. I didn't need to unpack because I put my clothes neatly in my suitcase. It'll serve as my cabinet for the rest of the trip.