SURVIVAL TEST

Y/N POV

Hirata: First, let's review what we know. The school gave us two tents for eight, two flashlights, one box of matchstick, backpacks of amenities for everyone here, Sunblock for the women...

He said as they reviewed the survival kit we got from the school. One week with this much?... I guess, if we use it properly, we can get past this...

Kushida: A whole week with only this?

...I forgot about the girls. While we boys can stay in an environment like this with no problem for one week. The girls will have more problems...

Ike: A survival test on a deserted island? For real?

Well, This might be harder then I am thinking...

...

Hirata was reading the manual and rules provided to us.

Hirata: We are on our own for food. We have to survive outdoors until noon seven days from now.

Yamauchi: We're still free to swim in the ocean and hold barbecues and stuff.

That's a good thing Yamauchi did. Rather thinking of the disadvantages, thinking of the advantages will make the others a little relax.

 Rather thinking of the disadvantages, thinking of the advantages will make the others a little relax

Hirata: Only if we spend some of the 300 special test S - points we were given. There is a wide range of things we can buy with points. Like food, drinking water, tools for barbecue...

Yamauchi: But you're not gonna use them?

Hirata: Well, any S - points we have left when the test is over will be added to our class points...

A special exam...to gain Class points huh...

Ike: If we can tough it out for a week, we'll get 30,000 a month! That's 30,000 a month!

I was standing behind with Horikita, who was embracing herself still not same her.

Kei: What's that?

Hirata: A list of things we lose points for. Illness and serious injuries. Pollution of the surrounding environment. Absence at morning and evening roll calls. Violence against or stealing from other classes.

Kei: There was a way to get more points, wasn't there?

Hmm... There is?

Hirata started to read the section that had a way increase our points.

Hirata: Each time we secure certain 'spots' around the island, we get bonus points.

....

Y/N: So,  the theme of the special exam is 'Freedom to choose.'

Horikita: It seems so. If we do this right, we could close the distance to the upper classes.

Horikita looked at the smartwatch given to us by the school and said.