REVENGE

Y/N's POV

I have proposed a game towards the broken Karuizawa. It's a 'normal' game of Rock paper and scissors. She was confused and at the same time scared her face was full of fear.

Kei: W-What?... A G-Game... Wha-What is this sick joke!? Let me go!

I put a finger in front of her and said.

Y/N: No,No,No, I can't just let you leave like this... You have enough Endurance... Right? After all you are a victim of bullying...

Her eyes widen at the reveal, I made. I grin came on my face. This.... This is going to be fun...

Kei: ..W-Who are y-you calling a victim of b-bullying...?!

Y/N: You, Of course!!

I raised my voice as she flinched at my sudden change of volume. I looked at her with a 'smile'

Y/N: Well, but don't mind that! As I was saying let's play a game! Shall we? It's a game of your own benefit! If you won, I will leave you alone! Okay!? So, let me explain the rules!

I started with showing my left hand and said.

Y/N: You know the normal rock, paper and scissors right? It will keep going even if end up in a tie. Till, one of us loses...

Kei: Why... Why are you doing this!?

I gave another smile... And said.

Y/N: Just for the fun of it

She has started to tremble more than she was when Manabe and the other's were bullying her. I continued...

Y/N: If you win... I will leave you alone and you can even accuse me of trying to bully or even rape you and I will accept it without any resistance.

Karuizawa's eyes sparked for second at the chance of getting out unharmed. And she can even get me expelled and ruin my whole life.

Y/N: ...But, You were to lose...Hmm. I will break your fingers. If you use paper and lose, I will break all five of your fingers. If you use sisscors and lose, two fingers will break. If you use rock and lose, no fingers will break... Basically it's a no-risk. I like to name it... 'Finger breaking Rock, paper, scissors'. A game were you just have risk your fingers. While I have to risk my entire life... Doesn't that sound fun?

Kei: ...I...I...

She wasn't able to speak properly because of the fear, I guess. I walked towards her and got close to her face not too close and.

Y/N: ...Oi,Oi...it can't be that the very tough Karuizawa Kei. The one that tried to bully an innocent girl... Is actually Nervous?

3rd POV

Y/N: ...Oi,Oi...it can't be that the very tough Karuizawa Kei. The one that tried to bully an innocent girl... Is actually Nervous?

Y/N said as he gave a terrifying face.

Kei: "...He...He is scary...!! He will actually break my fingers!! I know those eyes! I know... But... But... I have a way to get out of here... I just have to play his stupid game, right? Then I will... If I can protect myself! And when I win, I will surely take my revenge!"

Karuizawa thought as she wasn't able to think properly because of the sudden reveal of Y/N's personality.

Y/N: Are you upto the offer...?

Karuizawa nodded. She understood no one is going to help her at this moment she has to safe herself or The Demon named Y/N will devour her. Y/N gave a grin and started the game.