Y/N L/N

Y/N POV

I have take cover under a tree with Horikita. I have realised that... Class - D is gonna lose... Because of our incompetence. I shouldn't have trusted Ibuki... I... I feel pathetic... Not being able to do anything for my Class...

Y/N: ...This....This is...my limit..

From my side, I heard a little rustle... I looked at the source to see Horikita who have woke up...

Horikita: ...L/N...?

I looked at her with the expression, I can't change... An expression of a failure...

Y/N: ...Awake..?

Horikita: Where am I? What are you doing here? What happened...to you?

She said as she turned to look at me. I guess my expression gave it off...

Y/N: ...The key card.... Our leader... Has been revealed...

Horikita: ...I...I'm pathetic...

She started to repeat this words to herself again and again. I shifted a little and made her look at me.

Y/N: ... It's not your own fault... I'm as much as responsible as you are... If only, If only, I had never trusted Ibuki to do something like this...

Horikita: ....I have failed...our class... If only I had allies, we could have taken shifts to protect the card. But... Since I don't have any friends like that... Please go... I... I won't force you to help me anymore... I will try to reach Class - A. Even if I have to do it alone... I will make up... For my failu--

I hugged her tightly and put my hand on her head.

Y/N: It's not your own failure... I am a part of it...I will... with you... I will apologize to our classmates...with you... It's fine... it's just our first loss... We will grow... So, don't blame yourself for it..... If you try to change... You will...get allies too...

Horikita: ...You are...saying weird things...

It doesn't matter what I say to her... I can't change the future that is waiting for us... I don't want her to have a mental breakdown too...

Y/N: ....

A word...that gives people answers...to do what they want...

Y/N: ...We have lost once... But we won't lose...ever again... I promise... Let's get you drop out before... Your condition ends up being worse...and always remember... I helped you because, I wanted to not because you forced me... Now, take rest... Ice queen...

Horikita: ....What...are..you?...

Horikita has ended up spending all of her energy... I just have to drop her out... Think properly... Don't mess anything up... Don't make the situation worse in panick...

....

After a long walk and getting a little injury on my right leg, I have reached the teacher's tent. I stood and infront of the tent. Chiyabashira Sensei was looking at something on a tablet...

Y/N: E-Excuse me.. Sensei...

She looked up at me. She looked at my face... But I looked away from her.

 But I looked away from her