Star Wars- Prequels

{I couldn't turn things around}

Name: Zya Undine
Age: Depends
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Aroace
Species: Twi'Lek
-----------------------------
Alliance: The Republic/Jedi
Force sensitive: Yes.
Location: Coruscant
Master: Kit Fisto
------------------------
Looks:

(finding a way to make a twi-lek oc is impossible)-----------------Personality: Zya is rather courageous, and unfortunately not a rule follower

-----------------
Personality: Zya is rather courageous, and unfortunately not a rule follower. Which has gotten her in a lot of trouble during training. She lives in a constant state of being unimpressed and tends to make sure those around her know that. She can also be very stubborn.
Likes: Training, sparring, the thrill of a fight and of a chase. Mynock Cloud City, a dish made from Mynocks.
Dislikes: Having to follow instructions. Being put into isolation to think about her actions. Losing her lightsaber.
Fears: Death. Being caught by the other side.
---------------
Backstory: Zya was born on Ryloth and there she stayed with her parents. Until the Jedi, Aayla Secura came to the planet to save some of her people. There Aayla found a force sensitive child and convinced the childs parents that the safest thing would be for the child to go with her. So Zyn was off to the Jedi temple and was trained alongside the other younglings.
Zya became a padawan just before the Clone Wars. Helping her master in his missions when she was needed. She passed her test and became a knight days before Order 66 was executed.
After Order 66: Zya was one of the lucky ones and escaped being slaughtered in Order 66, but as far as she was certain. She was the only one. She fled to another planet and cast her lightsaber away. Going back to the more...uncivilised weapon...the blaster. She spent the rest of her life hopping from planet to planet. Trying to avoid getting caught.