Marvel #2 (Less Major)

{You need to calm down}

----------------------------------

Name: Ezra Sani

Age: Depends

Sexuality: Gay

Birthday: 4th July

Zodiac: Cancer

Birthplace: London, England

---------------------------------

Appearance:

--------------------------

Personality: Ezra is a smart dude. Quite brainy. When placed alongside his childhood friend, Robyn, he is seen as the calmer more obedient one, however, no one sees that it's the two of them to are actually causing trouble. (Yes. He is a secondary character in her story. But I had to make him)

Likes: Being sat infront of his computer all day, working, but also his coffee breaks.

Dislikes: Getting in trouble, even though he assists Robyn. Running late on things. Donuts.

Backstory: Pretty simple. Ezra was born in London but his mother was taken into SHIELD not long after Robyns father was. So of course. The two little kiddies hit it off. Especially after their parents became friends.

Ezra went to the SHIELD academy where he exelled. Passing every class and soon working his way up to being one of Furys right hand men. While also keeping an eye on the field agents.

When SHIELD fell he was one of the few members who was allowed to stick around with Fury. A pleasure even Robyn didn't get. Of course for the drama he was blipped and yeah. Woo.

-------------------------

Family: 

Harpal Sani
Mother
[Deceased]

Alligence: Shield through and through

(This is acrappily thrown together but hey-)