Chapter IV

Katsuki reached the rooftop to see Izuku already standing on the edge of the building.

"To be completely honest, I didn't think you'd follow me up here," Izuku said while turning around. He was still smiling, even though he knew what he was about to accomplish. If he was being honest, he was delighted about what he was about to accomplish.

"Deku.. don't.. just- just don't," Katsuki tried pleading, but nothing would work at this point. Izuku's mind was set on something and he was going to achieve his goal. It might hurt, it might not. Who knows? Well, he would find out in only a few seconds.

"It's not like I'll die or anything~" Izuku was now walking along the edge of the roof like a child on the edge of a pavement. He acted as if it was nothing of a big deal, when in fact, this is one of the many ways people could.. you know.

At this point, people had noticed Izuku and his possible intentions. Some had started shouting at him to get down safely, while other got out devices and began recording. Disgusting people. Who records some commiting like this? Well, they were sure I'm for a treat when Izuku either stayed splat on the group or stood up and walked away.

"Just step away from the edge.. p-please.." Katsuki was almost crying, but of course he wasn't going to show his weakness in front of anyone; even Izuku in this current situation.

"I'll either end it all or I'll stand up and walk away. And to be honest, I'd prefer the first option~" And that was the last thing Izuku said while facing Katsuki. He turned and faced the crowd below. Some were still videoing. Some were crying in shock. Some were still desperately trying to get him to go down safely. But Izuku ignored them.

"AND FOR MY NEXT TRICK.." Izuku began. It was time for his 'magic trick'.

"..I'M GOING TO JUMP OFF A FUCKING BUILDING!!"

And with that, he jumped. He heard Katsuki yelling his name - well, his nickname - as he fell. The wind in his hair and the air that brushed passed his skin felt so nice. If felt soothing and relaxing. His face expression just had relief all over it. He smiled once again, but this time, a genuine smile.

I wish I didn't have this quirk.. this would be such a nice way to leave...

And then he hit the floor, having such high hopes of this being enough force to end his life. But it wasn't. People screamed at the sight, while some of the horrible people were still videoing and laughing about it.

Izuku laid in a pool of his own blood. He felt disappointed. Dissatisfied. It didn't even hurt.

If I can't hurt myself anymore, then I can't suffer for my wrong-doings.. so what if I make others suffer? Make people who deserve to die, suffer. After all, suffering a painful life is more painful that death itself...

Izuku's body healed. He rose to his feet making everyone shocked. A few people looked like they were already on the phone to the ambulance, but that wasn't necessary. Their jaws dropped in surprise as the boy who jumped, lived. And he just walked away. Through the crowd. He received a few 'Are you okay?!'s and 'Do you need an ambulance?!'s. He just dismissed them all. Walking through the crowd, it made hims realise that there still were good people in this world, and that not everyone was as sh-tty as his bullies. But he was sure those bullies would stop everything after what would happen next. What had just happened. After Izuku completed the first phase of his new plan. He was going to torment them. Every. Single. One of them.

Izuku walked through the streets still drenched in his own blood. He recieved stares from many people, while also getting avoided by those walking on the same side of the road he was. It didn't matter. They saw a delinquent in him just because of his current state, but if they knew the whole story, who knows how they would react. It's interesting to see how some people view different circumstances and situations. For example, the woman who approached Izuku saw a whole different story from the people who satred in disgust.

"Excuse me.." She began. The lady grabbed Izuku's attention by tapping on his shoulder from behind.

"I don't mean to be a bother, but are you alright young man? You seem like you have had quite a nasty accident..." She is fairly old to tell by her looks, and Izuku found it nice how this lady took her time to help Izuku when she could be using her time for something much more important.

"I'm alright, ma'am. My quirk is immortality, so I'll be fine, but thank you," Izuku replied while smiling sincerely. However, the lady still seemed quite worried.

"Even so, you must have been quite hurt to get yourself in this situation! What in heavens happened to you?" Izuku's smile dropped ever so slightly as he didn't know how to reply to that question. Or maybe it was the fact that he didn't really want to tell her.

"It-.. It's complicated. I wouldn't want you to worry," Izuku told her, and she smiled. Hopefully she wasn't going to question Izuku anymore.

"So this wont affect you?" Izuku's friendly smile turned into a questionable face as he was about to ask her what she meant, but then she jabbed his shoulder. The object she used seemed to be something along the lines of a large needle for an injection. Izuku just frowned and looked at her hand injecting the syrum.

"You asked if this would affect me?" The lady was smirking while looking at the needle still stuck in his arm.

"Nothing affects me. Give it up," The lady frowned and pulled the needle out of his arm.

"That's a shame~ I'll see you soon then!" The lady still seemed to be happy about something. And 'see you soon'? Izuku looked puzzled as his brain tried to understand what was going on, but he got nothing.

"What do you-" But before he could ask his question, the old lady dissapeared through a purple mist on the floor. A perplexed and miffed Izuku continued his jourey home as if nothing happened. It was probably nothing, anyway.

However, after the lady jumped through the mist, it seemed to have taken her somewhere. Like a teleportation device. She ended up in a bar like place, but it was old and dark inside. What makes things more interesting, is that the 'old lady' was not in fact an old lady at all. A gooey substance dripped off of her body, and a young teenager with two spikey blonde buns on top her head, appeared. It's not something you see every day, but it was in the cases of the people scattered around the bar.

"Well, you can cross injections off the list~ He told me that nothing like that affected him~" Quoted the female. As she spoke, sharp cannines were visible; something like a vampires.

"If that doesn't work, I doubt anything will. None of us can affect him," Mentioned a man with pointy black hair. Purple scares littered his body, most likely from burns cause in the past. It also seemed that his face was being held together by staples, but that may not have been the case.

"It was our first attempt. We'll get him someday, somehow," This was said by a sky-blue haired male. In fact, the blonde girl seemed to be the only female in the group.

"We can't hurt him, can we?" The burnt male spoke up again.

"Shut up Dabi. Boss needs this kid's quirk, so we'll get him."

"And if this kid is immune to getting his quirk stolen as well as everything else?"

"Then we'll just have to find out."