Chapter XV

"What's a young boy like you doing out at this time?" A booming voice echoed from behind Izuku. He halted in his tracks, knowing that this was a Hero, and exactly which one this was. Why was he here?!

"I-I'm sorry.." Izuku stuttered out. He needed to play victim, or his life as he knew it was over.   He'd be locked up behind bars for murder, and an excuse such as 'he bullied me' would not save him. "I just wanted to get out for a bit," Izuku continued, still keeping his back to the hero.

"Don't apologise young one! I just want to make sure you're alright there!" The voice reassured. He sure was joyful.. and loud.

"Now tell me, young one, why do you choose to walk around at this time?" The hero questioned. The true answer to this question must not find its way to the Hero's knowledge.

"Just getting away for a while," Izuku said. He was trying to be quiet. He wanted to get back to the base, or he'd be seen as the recent cause of the murder by this hero.

"Face me, young one," the bold hero ordered. Well, it was less of an order, and more or a request. And Izuku had to do it. Either it was running away from a hero, or facing him in fear of being caught red handed. Literally.

Izuku reluctantly turned around, keeping his head down. His eyes looked upwards, and there he stood in all his glory. The Number One Hero. The Symbol of Peace. All Might.

Now, Izuku knew he had to be incredibly careful with what he said. Just get out of there as quickly as possible. He may be immortal, but that doesn't stop a hero from putting him in handcuffs.

"So, will you tell me what you're getting away from? And at this time especially?" All Might asked. He didn't want to startle the boy at all; he didn't even know who it was. He took a couple of steps closer to the teenager that was indeed much smaller than him.

"It.. it's c-complicated All Might Sir..." Izuku spoke quietly and sadly. Play the victim. That's all he had to do.

"Why don't you take your hood down and we can have a little chat," he offered. Izuku had to comply, or he would end up being suspicious. He removed his hood, knowing exactly what the Hero's reaction was going to be.

It was obvious to police knew about the whole psychopath that went round the other night and murdered a boy, and now it has happened again, but no one knew yet.

The Hero looked almost stunned and didn't know what to say. Incomprehensible sounds came from his mouth as he stuttered, obviously realising who he was standing before.

The Bakugo's knew that their Son's nickname for his childhood friend was indeed Deku, so they knew exactly whom they were looking for. They must have given pictures, portraits, or anything that would make the policemen and Heroes notice him when they see him. Mitsuki and Masaru Bakugo had always loved Izuku like a second son, so it must have found it hard to hand over information such as that.

However, they must have handed over some information or done something of the such, for the Hero noticed him straight away.

"A-Are you Izuku Midoriya?" The Hero asked, still quite unsure. And all Izuku did in response is give a shy nod of his head.

PLAY THE VICTIM!!

"But I promise I didn't do it!! They framed me! They made me write the letter! They.." and then, he dropped to his knees, covered his face with his bloodied hands and forced himself to sob. Beginning with quick breathing, then rubbing his eyes until they went red and began to weep.

Perfect...

All Might knelt down next to the boy, in shock of what he had just heard. He placed a comforting hand on the boy's shoulder and spoke softly. "Alright, who made you do what?"