Chapter XVII

Izuku entered the dark room. He closed the door behind him before he lit the lamp on the side of the desk as he wandered further inside. He allowed himself some peace and quiet. As he'd had people talking into his ears for hours. Twice was using Izuku as a third opinion for himself as he couldn't make decisions for himself, while Himiko would continuously pounce onto Izuku, hoping for some affection or even better, blood.

Izuku hated the girl, but he was thankful to Dabi for pulling her away a couple of times. The rest of the times she made her way towards him, he just found a way to push her back whether that was with a kick or a push. Twice wasn't so bad, but he just couldn't control his mouth; he wouldn't shut up. Izuku was bored considering Dabi was out most the day with Tomura, despite his many protests. He didn't know exactly where they were going, but he did know they were going to do something sketchy. They're villains; what else were they going to do?

Izuku slumped on the bed of which Dabi slept. The man wasn't in his room, so Izuku did what he wanted. He was annoyed at the world. Despite the fact that he was torturing his childhood friend and bully, killing the others and had just joined a group of people who had faced similar things to him throughout their lives, he was annoyed. Something was annoying him. Bugging him. Tickling the back of his mind and wanting him to do something about it. And he would do something about it if he only knew what he wanted.

He sighed, rubbing his temples annoyed at himself. Partly because he was irritated about something he didn't know of, partly because he knew that the Number 1 Hero was on the lookout for him to 'save' him from the villains.

Izuku jumped slightly as the door creaked open, not being bothered to look at who it was.

"Starving yourself I see," Dabi stated as he continued walking over to his bed that Izuku sprawled out across.

"I don't need to eat," Izuku said with a sigh. He closed his eyes, wanting and wishing for his feelings to disappear again, yet they only grew. And Dabi saw the distress on his face, so then tried to annoy the smaller male further to hopefully make him laugh.

Dabi sat on the bed before slumping and lying back, landing on Izuku's legs.

Izuku wriggled underneath Dabi's shoulders playfully, but all Dabi did is push more of his weight onto Izuku's shins and knees.

"Fuck off," Izuku said with a chuckle as he writhed to get his legs free from the man's hold.

"My bed," Dabi said. He rolled onto his stomach, moving upwards and now on Izuku's thighs. "You're not very comfortable," the man complained, squirming to get comfortable.

"And you're not very light," Izuku protested as he continued to wriggle his legs. Dabi began laughing after Izuku lightly hit his head to get him off, but that didn't help him in the slightest.

"Just move," Izuku said, now laughing along with Dabi.

"You want me to move?" The scarred man began. "I'll move."

Dabi sat up, and Izuku sighed saying, "Thank you, jeez," but Dabi said he'd move; not that he'd stop. So, Dabi climbed over Izuku and collapsed, now squashing the poor boy beneath him.

Izuku coughed, and when he spoke, did so in a very airless way. "You- You're crushing my spleen." Izuku pushed Dabi's head that was currently buried into his chest. However, he lifted it with a confused look and began to speak.

"You don't even know where your spleen is, dumbass," Dabi laughed before shoving his face back into Izuku's chest. "Besides, it's not like it would matter," Dabi continued, his voice muffled against the surface.

"You're still crushing me," Izuku complained. But Dabi complied, and he used his arms to lift his upper body up. He was now hovering over Izuku, looking down at him. Izuku looked back up to meet his blue eyes, and wasn't so sure how to feel. However, rose red cheeks explained his emotions for him.