Chapter XII

Back down in the main room, Izuku was in all black clothes that were still a bit too big for him. However, he wasn't too fussed about it, for a certain girl was annoying him far more than the clothes. Himiko was all over Izuku. He hated it. He hated her.  He didn't like the girl at all. But enough about his hatred. He was rather enjoying the company of Twice, to two-faced man with what seemed to be thousands of mental problems. And in the background, you were even able to hear Dabi, or if you got lucky, Tomura, snickering at the crap that came out his mouth. His mind was never made up; not even if it was a matter of which he had been considering for months. It was quite amusing listening to the man, however talking to him was quite the annoyance. He probably would have enjoyed the conversations with Twice much more if Himiko wasn't pouncing at him continuously.

"Why'd you come with this lunatic if you knew he was a villain?" Tomura asked in a rather monotone voice. But the moment he began speaking, the whole room fell silent. That must be the benefits of being a leader. Well, a villainous leader.

"Thrill," Izuku replied quickly. He didn't look at Tomura, nor did he answer honestly. But he did this, for he didn't want the man to have information on him. He wasn't about to tell him he had murdered a teenager for bullying him and that he planned to kill some more people. That wasn't necessary information. Tomura didn't need to have blackmail against him for any reason.

"You don't join villains or even so follow a villain through a portal for the 'thrill'. We all have our reasons for becoming what we are,"
Tomura stood up as he spoke. He began to walk towards Izuku. Izuku didn't move, however Twice and Toga took a few steps back as their leader approached. Izuku had nothing to fear, for: One, he was immune to anything the man tried to do, and, Two, Tomura was not his leader.

"We each became one another's family for we had none of our own. We are outcasts from society," Tomura was now standing directly opposite Izuku, looking down into his green eyes with his own piercing red ones. "So, I ask again; why'd you follow the villain?"

While the villains' boss was interrogating this incredibly confident teen, the other villains were all slowly drifting backwards and away from this scene. It was going to get intense, and it wasn't because this child was as intimidating as their boss.

Izuku stood still and glared back at Tomura. He was sure of his first answer and he was going to make sure Tomura knew that.

"For the thrill."

Izuku smirked when Tomura's teeth and fists clenched, knowing very well that no matter how hard he tried, he was never going to kill or by any means even injure him. Nothing injured this kid, and nothing was ever going to hurt him either. Or so they thought.

Tomura grabbed the boy's wrist, but with no intention of decaying it. Leaving his smallest finger out to the side like a Lord or Lady would do while sipping wine. Izuku continued to stand still smirking, thinking that the man was now just incredibly pissed off. However that wasn't the case.

"Once we have your quirk I will be getting rid of you!" Tomura screamed in his face and Izuku's smirk fell. His eyes widened as he realised the new situation he had been pulled into. He realised why the others had stepped away. He realised who was now behind him. Immediately, he tried to pull away from the red-eyed freak's grasp, but it was too late.

A large hand gripped the back of Izuku's head and Tomura released his hand. The roles had now switched. Izuku was now displeased with the betrayal, while Tomura's face now moulded into a big grin seeing that he and his master had now won a quirk which would allow one of their members to become immune to absolutely anything the heroes would throw at them.

A pain spread through Izuku's head, and it wasn't something he was happy about. He squeezed his eyes shut as so much pain spread throughout his body. So much familiar pain spread throughout his body. A heart-wrenching, blood-curdling, spine-shocking scream came from his mouth. Dabi's eyes widened in pain both from seeing his new acquaintance in so much pain, and also from the pain he felt himself. Not mental or emotional pain, but physical. And it was a familiar pain just as it was for Izuku, apart from the fact that Izuku's was much more painful.

Dabi fell to his knees grunting and huffing, clutching his shoulder while he felt his already stained shirt become soaked with blood once again. However, he was lucky that he didn't have to witness what was happening to Izuku.

At first, it was only the small wounds. Knee scrapes from falling over, paper cuts, bruises, et cetera. But then it got worse. As the man behind Izuku was stealing his quirk, everything that had ever been solved by his quirk was being rewound.

Next came the burns. The most painful thing Izuku had to suffer throughout his life, both physically and mentally. The least painful came first, then it gradually got worse. All of this pain had already occurred in under 5 seconds, and everyone watching knew it was going to get worse. But did the villains care? Oh no, they lived to kill. They dreamed of killing heroes almost everyday. So, none of them even flinched at the current sight, however that changed in a matter of seconds.

But then there was Dabi. Sitting, bleeding out on the floor. Only had Toga just noticed, and was panicking both about her first love and her colleague friend. Though she decided to kneel down on the floor with her scarred friend as she knew that she would most likely be killed if she interfered with her superior's actions.

Time progressed. Stab wounds appeared all over Izuku's body creating massive holes throughout him. One stab wound may not have been the biggest problem, but gaping holes dripping blood from a human's body is not a pleasant nor a fixable problem. His face began to deform, making him look more alien than human. By this point a normal human would be dead, but not Izuku. Gasps and staggered breathing were skill coming from him, while somehow he was still coughing up blood with the remains of stomach and mouth he had left.

Now, despite having seen many horrors in their lives, even the villains were stunned to silence. Toga had turned away and given her full attention to Dabi's bleeding shoulder. It was obvious why he was bleeding now; his wound had reopened just like Izuku's were currently doing. Because his quirk was being stolen, everything that had ever been fixed with his quirk was now being unwound, therefore Dabi's stab wound was now reopened, and - somewhere out there - Katsuki's forehead wound from years before will have returned out of nowhere, most likely creeping him out even more than he already had been due to recent events.

Izuku's quirk was being stolen, and at the same time, so was his life...