Chapter X

Izuku was still sat comfortably on Dabi's lap, while Dabi was fine with it. Both boys were now sat up; the greenette still on top the other male.

"So, by 'someone important,' did you mean your boyfriend?" Tomura spoke again. Izuku raised an eyebrow at the question.

"I am highly offended," the greenette said simply, earning an annoyed flick from the offended Dabi. He still had no idea who this man was. However, by Dabi's worried reaction at Izuku answering back at the rhetorical question, he must have been someone not to mess with. The small boy still didn't seem to mind, though. What was he going to do? Stab him? Shoot him? Yeah, that wasn't going to work.

"Then who might you be?" The crusty man looked Izuku up and down. He looked extremely unimpressed, but this was possibly just his resting face. He was most likely annoyed at the fact Izuku was still sat on one of his colleague's laps and most definitely not budging.

"Apparently someone special," Izuku answered. He knew this man would know him if he was given the name 'Izuku Midoriya,' but then the greenette wouldn't get the chance to annoy the man, and what's the fun in that? He wanted to prove he was powerful.

"Toga, right shoulder," The man instructed. It was an order to someone. Someone who Izuku couldn't quite see. They were hidden somewhere in the shadows.

Dabi's eyes widened slightly at the blue haired man's order. And only soon, a knife came hurdling towards the two boys still on the floor. Just as the other man had said, it would have hit Izuku's right shoulder. But it didn't. Dabi had sat straight to be able to cover the target. Instead of burying into Izuku's shoulder, it dug deep into Dabi's left shoulder blade.

"Agh.. fuck..." The scarred man gritted his teeth in pain as he grunted. He shut his eyes tightly as he tried his best to ignore the pain and not make a big deal.

"You idiot, you know I have immortality," Izuku whispered, just loud enough for only the injured male to speak.

"Oh, right," And, even though he had a knife sticking out of his back, he chuckled.

"What the fuck Dabi?!" Tomura yelled and stood up from his seat. He was obviously pissed about Dabi defending the greenette.

"You. Come here," He now looked furious. Izuku was pleased. He was getting on the man's nerves, with Dabi's help.

"Me?" Izuku simply replied. He smirked as he spoke as well.

"WHO ELSE?!" He had his hands clenched into fists and he looked ready to kill someone. Well, when weren't villains ready to kill?

Izuku stood from Dabi's lap, making sure not to hurt the man more than he already was. But he did this subconsciously, not recognising his gentle movements. He left the man's lap and walked over to the angry red-eyed male.

"Tell me who you are." Izuku looked up at the man as he spoke. The 'boss man' was quite a bit taller than him, but not as tall as Dabi.

He looked furious. Izuku just grinned.

"Why do you want to know?" This had pushed the man over the edge. He was pissed the fuck off, and he wasted no time to show the shorter boy who he was dealing with.

"You're done."

His hand was shoved onto Izuku's face. Izuku was about to pull away before he was shoved back onto a wall.

"STOP!" Dabi yelled at his boss. This wasn't someone he would want to kill once he found out who it was. Annoyingly, he was in too much pain to get up and stop his boss. But then he remembered Izuku's immortality. He stopped worrying. The boy would be fine no matter what would happen.