Chapter XVI

Morning had arrived, and Izuku had packed the lovely gift into the box, with a small letter on there side. The box was labelled with a sticker that read 'To: Katsuki Bakugo. OFFICIAL MATTERS. PLEASE OPEN IN SECURE ENVIRONMENT.' He was sure to buy that. If he didn't, Izuku would just have to find other ways to deliver this gift.

"Kurogiri, would you mind placing this on the dining room table of the Bakugo's house?" Izuku walked up to the bar Kurogiri was behind as he asked the question. The purple man placed a glass of orange juice on the counter and turned to face Izuku. Twice came and took the glass before walking away. After taking a few steps away, he turned back around to face the mist man and panicked saying, "Thank you!! I forgot to thank you! Thank you Kuro!!"

Kurogiri just shock his head and sighed, saying, "You're welcome, Twice," before turning back towards Izuku.

"Just give me an address and I'll do that for you, Midoriya."

Izuku recited the address he'd been at many times before, and smirked when Kurogiri opened the portal. Izuku handed him the parcel, and it was placed onto the counter. Izuku smirked when Kurogiri closed the portal. Now all they had to was wait. There was probably going to be a news report on shortly.

A spiky haired blonde sat up from his bed as the sun shone through the open crack of the crimson curtains and the birds sung their early morning songs. His eyes were red and bloodshot with black and purple bags sitting beneath, signifying his recent tears and a lack of sleep.

After rolling over a large amount of times trying to make his body fall into a sleep, he finally gave up and rose to a sitting position. He rubbed his tired eyes and stood, however feeling dizzy as he did so.

Sloppily, he made his way downstairs, tripping over his own feet as he went. He smelt a sweet scent roaming around the house, originating from the kitchen. He followed the aroma to eventually find his Mother making a lovely breakfast in the kitchen. She had probably been making it due to her sons recent trauma, to comfort him and make him feel better than the day before.

Mitsuki turned her head as she heard the floorboard creak, indicating someone coming towards her. She smiles softly seeing her son, however she felt sympathy seeing his current condition.

"Go sit down at the table," she said. "I'll serve you some breakfast in a couple of minutes."

Katsuki looked to the floor and nodded subtly, continuing to walk along solemnly, dragging his feet as he did so.

He reached the table, pulled a chair, and sat. He twiddled his thumbs, reciting the recent events of the day before in his head. He clenched his eyes, trying to forget it, not wanting to remind himself that he was the one had been tormented by his childhood friend whom he had bullied for years and years for no reason except fame and a laugh. But that's not the case now.

Katsuki stopped looking down as he rubbed his left eye with his hand. That's when he saw it. The box. The very box that Izuku had dropped off only around an hour ago. But Katsuki didn't know that.

He picked it up. He shook it to hear a sound. It was only a small box, and something rolled around inside. Turning it around, he found a label on top. You know what it read. And Katsuki believed it, just as planned.

Clawing the tape with his nails, he ripped it open. He did the same on the opposite side, before unfolding the first cardboard flap. Then the second. Then the third. Then the fourth.

Peering inside, it took Katsuki less than a second to register what he was staring at. The splashed blood covering the inside of the box, and a slimy organ sitting there, waiting patiently to terrify him, and only him.