Chapter 24- False Accusations

I was sulking in one of the battle ships rooms, when there was a hard knock at the metal door.

The door opened revealing the General.

I bounced off the bed and quickly wiped my tears. "Oh spirits, you're here. You actually came."

Iroh brightly smiled. "Of course, I came. I know President Raiko threatened me and said if any of my troops and I were seen near this war, I'd be court-martialed, but you seemed petrified on the phone, I had to come check on you. Helps that we weren't too far from the South."

I stood there frozen.

"Fara, you all right? I love seeing your face, but you didn't make me come all this way for nothing, right?"

I stretch towards and grab Iroh's hand. "No, I didn't. I just don't want you to hate me."

The General's face gets serious. "Why would I hate you?"

I tightly hugged Iroh. "Because of what I've done."

Iroh gently rubs my back. "Fara. What did you do?"

"I cheated."

Iroh raises an eyebrow. "On what? A test?"

"This isn't funny," I pout. "I cheated. Okay? I cheated on you."

Iroh is taken aback. "What do you mean, you cheated on me? With who?"

"With Mako, Bolin, and Nuktuk."

"Nuktuk?!" Iroh exclaims, shocked.

"Yes, it's basically Bolin, we're in a mover together; a motion picture film and our character got in the heat of moment and kissed. Then Bolin began developing some sort of crush on me. Then there's another time where I was in Mako's apartment and we almost kissed." I quickly spoke like my younger sister.

Iroh blankly stared at me as he made his way towards the small bed. He sat down and placed his hand on his chin.

He then placed his face in the palm of his hands as he began to cry. "Fara, how could you?"

"Iroh, I-"

He looked up at me. "Is it because of my job? Do you feel lonely when I'm not around?"

I quickly sat on the bedside, beside him as tears streamed down my face. "No, no it's not that. I don't know what happened, I just-"

Iroh then burst out in laughter. "I'm sorry, but how was my acting?"

I scrunch my eyebrows together. "What?"

"The guys already told me everything before I came to talk to you." Iroh chuckles. "You have some good but odd friends. They immediately admitted to everything about how they were the ones to make the first move. Even Asami told me her side of the story."

I couldn't believe it. I thought he was actually crying.

Iroh grabbed my waist, pulling me onto his lap. "Yeah yeah, I know, I'm a good actor. And what's up with you blaming yourself for all those moves. You did nothing wrong."

I wrap an arm around Iroh. "When Mako was going in to kiss me, I just froze. If Asami didn't interrupt, I don't know what would have happened."

Iroh grabs my face as he positions it right in front of his. "Well, Fara. Tell me what you would have done if Asami didn't interrupt?"

"I probably would have been shocked at first, but immediately pull away and ask what's wrong with him."

Iroh lips caress my collarbone. "And that you're with who?"