9

It's been a week and finney was ignoring you. You tried to convince Vance to apologize to finney but he kept saying no.

"Okay fine, don't apologize then." You tell Vance. "Okay." He says.

The next day during class you ignored him. He tried to talk to you but you acted as if he wasn't there.

————

Vance's POV

This stupid hoe was ignoring me all day and I knew the reason too it.

I was currently standing in front of her front door about to knock. The only reason I came was because I was gonna apologize to finney. I'm only doing it for one thing.

I sight as I knock. I wait for a moment until the door opens and I see Gwen, y/n's little sister. "Y/n's not home." She says. I quickly clear my throat. "I'm not here for her." I said and she gives me a weird confused look. "I'm here for uh.. finney."

"You here to jump him again or what?" She said rudely. "Uh no, just get the kid out here." I say. She rolls her eyes and tell me to wait before closing the door.

On the other side of the door I hear muffled voices. "No way." I hear a boys voice say. Then I see the door slowly open and a small head pops out. It was finney.

He quickly opens the door all the way and clears his throat. "Y/n's not home and she won't be till later." He says and I roll my eyes. "I'm not here for y/n."

"T-then why are you here?" Finney says nervously. "To apologize." I say. Finney gives me a weird look. "You? Want to apologize?"

"Yes, so I'm sorry for beating the shit out of you." Finney just stud there for a second trying to process what just happened. "And I guess I'll tell the other guys to stop fucking with you." I add.

Finney tried to speak but he kept stuttering. "I-how- how much did she pay you?" He asked referring to y/n. "She didn't... she has no clue I'm here."

"Okay, then I guess I'll take your apology." He said as he was about to close the door.
"Wait!" I say as I stop him from closing the door. "Where is y/n?"

"Oh uh she went out with some guy called Tommy drew." I quickly knew who he was talking about. I let out a Angry sight and look at him again. "Enjoy your freedom....." I say as I walk away from him. "While it lasts." I added in a whisper.

2nd Person POV

You and your friend Tommy were currently hanging out. The two of you decided to catch up and just walked Around.

"So you and Vance hopper." Tommy said. "What about us?" You asked confused. "I know you guys think that you're good at hiding this but it's pretty obvious that you guys are hanging out again." Tommy says.

"I mean there is no point of hiding it anymore. Just clear it out to the public." He added. "We aren't together." "I never said you were." Tommy says and you stay quiet.  Tommy then put his arm around your shoulder. "You totally have a crush on him." He chuckled.

From far away was watching you and Tommy laugh. He watched as he has his arm around you and you let it happen.

There was no was he was getting jealous. You and him weren't even a thing. "I'm gonna fucking kill that bitch." Vance whispered as he walked away.

"I have to get home." You say to Tommy. "Wanna hang out tomorrow?" He asked. "I don't know. I might be busy." You tell him. "I'll call you if I'm not." You say and he takes his arm around you. "Want me to walk you home?" He asked. "No I'll be okay alone."

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow." Tommy says before he leaves. You then continue to walk home.

———-

"Vance came over earlier." Gwen say as she followed behind you and into the kitchen. "Really? For what?" You asked her. "He came to apologize." Finney says as he walked in the kitchen.  "What the shit." You whispered. "Yeah and then he asked where you went." Finney added.

You quickly gasp. "Did you tell him where I was?" You ask Finney. "Y-yeah." You slam your hand in the kitchen counter. "You weren't supposed to tell him."

"We didn't know." Gwen says. "Did you tell him who I was hanging out with." Y-"no" Gwen says cutting Finney off before he could answer. "Good."

————

You were walking down the hallway at school. You spotted Vance standing by his locker so you went up to him. "Hey, Vance." You say but he ignored you. You frowned and said hey again but he just walked away.

You scoff and then walk behind him. "What's wrong?" You ask but he kept walking as if he didn't know you. "Fine be like that." You say before you walk away from him.

All day Vance was ignoring you. He wasn't even in the last three periods. Your lucky guess was that he ditched.

____

You were walking home when someone pulled you into a alley. "Ah!" You scream. "Chill out." A familiar voice says. "Vance?"

"What the shit. Where have you been?" You asked. "At school." He says. "Why have you been ignoring me all day?" You asked. "Did you finish the algebra work?" Vance asked ignoring your question. "What? No.  I asked you a question first."

"You wanna Know why I've been ignoring you?" Vance says. "Yes.. I do." He quickly looks away from you and then looks back. "I saw you hanging out with fucking  Tommy drew." He says and you chuckled a little. Vance looks at you confused. "You ignored me because I was hanging out with Tommy drew?" He nods.

"He's my friend. Of course I would be hanging out with him." You say. "Friends don't touch each other like that." Vance adds. "Why does it matter.. there's no reason for you to be jealous about him. It's not like me and you are a thing."

Vance then frowns and looks away from you again. You see Vance clench his jaw so you raise an eyebrow. "Uh.. I should head home now." You awkwardly say as you try to walk way but vance pulls you back.
(😈)

"I have to-" You Were cut off by Vance kissing you. You stud there in shock. You then come back into reality and push him away. Vance then looks at you confused. "I-uh I'm sorry." You say before you walked away from him and left him standing alone.

(Oh dang... I could never push him away 😩)