12

It was now the next day and you were walking to your locker. As you were walking you noticed Vance's friend group looking at you. They gave you a look as if they wanted to kill you or something.

You looked back and then and gave them the same look they gave you. They then all looked away. You rolled your eyes and continued to walk to your locker. Tommy was waiting there as usual. "Hey, Tom." You say as you unlock your locker.

"Why do they keep looking over here?" Tommy ask. "I don't know but they're harmless." You lie. "Didn't they beat up finney?" He questions and you hum in response. You then shut Your locker.

"Why do I get feeling that you're scared?" You say as you look at Tommy with a concerned look. "I'm not. They're harmless, like you said." You totally forgot how much Vance hated Tommy.

You had no ideas why he hated him but that was one of your least worries because you aren't the one who should be scared of vance, it should be Tommy.

"Anyways, I won't be in first period today." You say. Tommy looks at you with a panicked eyes. "W-why?"

"I have to go to the library to re-take a English test, since I failed it." He sighs as he looks down. "You'll be fine." You tell him as you pat his shoulder. "Alright then I'll see you after school?" He question. "Yeah, after school." You say as you give him a kiss on the cheek.

You then look back and see that Vance's friends were still staring. You rolls your eyes as you look back at Tommy. "Guess we have to make it be believable, Tom." You whispered as you gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Alright bye." You say before you walk away from him.

Tommy's POV

I know this is only a fake relationship but I can't help to  thinking that it's a real one.

I walked to first period kinda nervous. I didn't want to Vance sitting behind me while I was alone.

When i got there vance was already there sitting behind the seat where i was gonna sit. He turn to look at me and he gave me a look before he looked away. I then quickly went to go sit down.

I sat down awkwardly because I knew he was staring at me. The whole period I felt eyes on me.

After class was done I quickly left to my next period. As I was walking down the hallway someone pushed me inside the boy's restroom.

They pushed me towards the sinks. I then quickly looked at them and saw that it was vance who had pushed me. He stud there looking at me. "What the fuck is your problem?"

"You're my fucking  problem. I know what you're fucking doing." Vance tells me as he leaned on the wall. "What are you talking about?" I questioned. "You fucking around with y/n." He says as he clenched his hand. "Why is she with you?"

"Because she doesn't want you, you stupid cunt." I said to him. I immediately regretted saying that. Vance clenched his jaw as he walked towards me. "Let's just hope she still likes you when she sees you like this." He says and I look at him confused. "Wha-" I was cut off by a punch in the face.

I didn't have time to look at him because he punched me three more times. "What the fuck!" I yell as I punched him back.  Vance then grabbed me by the hair and slammed me on the restroom wall. I was about to throw a punch but he grabbed my hand and twisted it.

I yell in pain. "Shut the fuck up!" He yelled. He then let go of it and punched me again. I stumbled back and grabbed my nose feeling a warm liquid drip from my nose. "You bitch!" I yelled as I kicked him and punched him twice.

He didn't even react the punches, he acted as if I didn't even hit him. (I'm making Tommy weak as fuck😈)

My face then started to burn from all the punches. My eyes sight started to get blurry and Vance seemed to notice that my eyes were closing. He smiled as he pushed me back and I fell.

2nd person POV

Vance punched Tommy over and over again without realizing that he had knocked him out.

Vance finally stop and stud up. He looked at Tommy who was laying on the floor covered in blood.  He smiled to himself as he wiped the blood from his cheek.

"God, y/n's definitely not gonna like you anymore." Vance laughed out. Tommy then started to move a little. He coughed out blood as vance just watched him.

"Tell y/n I did this to you, I'll make sure you have it worst." Vance says as he kneeled down next to him. "And if I find out you told her, I'll make it worst for her too. So I suggest you come up with a story about all of this." Vance says pointing to Tommy's face.

"Okay." Tommy managed to say. Vance rolled his eyes as he stud up and walked out the restroom. He was surprised no one heard all the commotion.

Vance knew Tommy was gonna go crying to you but then he realized beating up Tommy just showed how much he cared, but not everything is about you. He beat up Tommy for his own pleasure. (Sure he did🙄🧍🏻)

Vance walking down the hallway looking down at the floor as he walked. He saw someone walking towards his direction so he looked up. When he looked up he saw you walking passed him. The two of you held eye contact until you looked away and went to the office. (I imagine this happening in slow motion 💀)

"I bet she's looking for him." Vance mumbled to himself. He then rolled his eyes and looked around to see if there was any teachers. When he saw that there wasn't any he walked out the school door.

Bro I hate this chapter. I feel like I rushed it cuz i didn't have much time to write this 💀 and today was also my first day of school 😩

Anyways do y'all think Tommy's gonna tell y/n? 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄