28

It was the next day now. You sat in the corner because you refused to lay on that musty ass mattress. You stared at the door as you waited for something to happen. You stayed like that for about hours.

Time passed by and your eyes began to tear up. You tried to resist the urge to cry but you just couldn't. You cried and cried as you stared at the door.

You honestly thought this was your Karma from what you did to Tommy. The more you thought about it the more you cried. As you wiped out eyes you heard the door unlock. You quickly looked at it as you quickly stood up.

The door creaked open as the grabber popped his head inside. You stared at him as you backed up more into the corner. He tilted his head at you as he pushed the door completely opened.

"Why are you crying?" He softly asked. You looked him up and done and noticed he had a tray with a plate and a soda.

"I don't know you tell me." You sarcastically said as he sighed in frustration. "I don't appreciate your sarcasm." He said as she placed the tray on the ground. The plate had what looks like eggs.

"I brought you breakfast." He added as you stared at him. "I'm allergic to eggs" You whispered but he was still able to hear you. He stood up straight and stared at you.

"You get what you get, you don't throw a fit." He singed before leaving and closing the door shut, but you didn't hear him lock it.

You waited for a moment to debate if you should go open it. After a second you quickly ran to the door and slowly opened it but then the phone rang. Making you slightly jump.

You looked back at the door and slowly closed it and ran to the phone. You quickly picked it up. "Hello?"

"Don't go upstairs." They said. It was Billy again. "How come?" You asked as you looked toward the door. "It's a trap."

"What happens if I do?" You questioned as you still stared towards the door. "Do. Not. Go. Upstairs." Billy said. You were getting to irritate with all this. The more he told you not to go the more you wanted to.

"What's he doing up there." You asked. "He's waiting. On the other side with that fucking belt." He loudly said. "He didn't say you could leave. So if you try, he'll punish you." He said. You bit your nail as you started to feel nervous about all this.

"He'll beat you with that belt till you pass out... it hurts y/n.. it hurts real bad." You didn't saying anything back as you tried to process every little word he said. "Even if you cry, he won't stop. He just keeps doing it until you pass out." That was the last thing he said before the phone went dead silent.

"Hello? Hello?" You questioned as you looked back at the phone stand. You sight in anger as you put the phone back in its place.

You looked at the door but refused to go up there after what Billy said. Getting hit by a belt was the worst thing. You knew that because your dad always does it to you and Gwen.

Vance's pov

It has been about 4 days since y/n went missing. For those four days I didn't go to school. Why would I? I had nothing to look forward too.

Every time I walked go on a walk I would see her missing poster hanged up everywhere. They chose the best picture of her. I know y/n would've been mad if they didn't.

I looked at the poster as I looked at her picture. She didn't have a smile or any sort of emotion in that picture.  Just her staring straight at the camera. She still looked pretty as always.
I then ripped the poster off the brick wall. I  threw it in the trash because It made me mad knowing she was missing.

I never knew she was that stupid enough to get kidnapped. I thought she knew better.

Four days is a long time to she was missing. Every time I would hang out with my friends they would talk about how y/n was probably dead by now. I would never respond to them when they talked about her.

~~

I was sitting in the sheriff office since he wanted to talk to me. I sat there messing around with the pens he had on his desk when I heard the door open.

I quickly stopped messing around and sat up straight. "Do you know why you're here?" Officer Morgan asked me as he sat infront of me. I shook my head as I looked at him.

"It's about y/n. " he said as he put some papers in his desk. I stayed quiet as he looked at me. "Did you talk to her before she went missing?" He questioned.

"No. I didn't talk to her at all that day." I answered as he gave me a confused look. "Are you two mad at each other again or what?" He said as he crossed his arms and sat back in his chair.

"Uh no." I awkwardly said. "What about the day before? She say anything weird?" He asked. "No, nothing weird at all" I said. He slightly nodded as he sat up straight and wrote something down.

"Do you think who ever took y/n is involved with all those missing kids?" I say which made him look up at me. "Possibly." Officer Morgan answered as he placed the pen down. "And do you think they're all dead?" I asked. He looked at me for a second obviously thinking about it. I knew his answer was a yes by his face expression.

"I'm not sure. We're doing everything we can do to find them, and we're gonna find y/n... just go home for now." He said as I nodded.