37 •

"I just gonna go ahead and confess my deep darkest secrets. You know just in case we die." You sigh. "Yes, it was me. I was the one who broke that vase in your living room." You confessed . You quickly avoided eye contact with him because you knew he got really in trouble with his dad.

"Are you fucking serious? Is that why you left in a hurry?" He scoffed. You looked at him and nodded. "Fuck you. my dad beat me for that." He rolled his eyes and looked away from you.

"I mean it was a year ago, so, um I'm sorry." Vance rolled his eyes again. "I was the one who stole your 20 dollars last month." He whispered.

"What?!" You loudly said. "You're secret it worst. It's not like you dad beat you for losing it." He said now looking at you. He did have a point.
"Whatever.."

There was a short silence between the two of you. You had another secret to confess but you didn't want tell him about it, but you knew you had to.
"Also, yeah it's true I have been secretly still in love with you since we started talking again." You quickly said avoiding eye contact with Vance.

He looked over at you with a surprised look, but it wasn't like he didn't know that already."I know." He answered. You quickly looked at him. "You do?"

"You're not very good at hiding it." He laughed. "Okay, I feel so much better about myself now. I just didn't wanna die with it forever." You sigh.
"I just remembered we're minutes away from being murdered and here we are talking about our secrets." You give him an awkward smile. "Right, what the fuck are we gonna do now." You sight. There was a sudden clanking sound on the door.

The two of you quickly looked over at the door. Another clank sound was heard before The door began to open slowly.

Both your smiles dropped into serious look. The door opened half way when the two of you saw a man's face pop half way in. "No fucking way." He said as he slowly opened the door more. "I knew that he was hiding something from me down here, but holy Mary, mother of God." He said as he kept the door half way open.

You and vance both looked at each other confused before turning back to look at the man. "You have to helps us, please." You blurted out. "Oh, Don't worry, he's not here. He-he had to go into work..Uh, I'm Max, man. Stay-stay calm...No wonder he was freaking out this morning."

"Hey! Can you just fucking help us! He's gonna be back any moment to kill us!" Vance loudly said. "Hey, you want to know the story about how I found you, man?" He said completely ignoring him.

That was when you noticed something behind him. Your eyes slightly widened when you realized it was the grabber. "oh fuck." Vance whispered to himself. "No, no, no, no." You loudly said. "Hey, Don't worry about it. We can talk about this..." the man said before he was cut off my an axe through his head.

You let out a loud scream as you watched all the blood pour from his head and he stumbled to the ground. Vance quickly grabbed you and brought you closer to him as the two of you watched the grabber walk down the last steps of the stairs.

Vance held onto you as he tried to pretend like he wasn't that scared but deeply inside he was terrified of all this. "Look what you made me do. You made me kill my brother." The grabber said as he started both you down.

"We didn't do anything." Vance answered him.
"He was an idiot But, he was my idiot." He sighs stepping forward. "I'm sorry, Max. Now I'm gonna have to put you with the others..Looks like you'll find those naughty boys after all." The grabber said as he walked towards his brother's dead body.

He then went ahead and tried to take the axe out to his head but it was deep into his skull.
You could hear the sound of his flesh and the sound his skull and when he had pulled out the axe.

"Normally, I would use a knife, but I think you two deserve to be in all the pain you could possibly feel, and I'm gonna take my sweet time, especially with you." He said looking at you specifically. Your breath got shaky as you dug your nails into Vance hand from the fear you felt.

"Samson!" He yelled toward the stairs. A big black dog then quickly walked down the stairs, growling as he now stood next to the grabber.

The dog kept on growling towards you and Vance. That was probably the dog who got you caught that one day you almost escaped.

  The grabber then looked at the two of you before letting out a laugh. Suddenly he swung the axe towards you two. Vance quickly pushed you away from him so neither of you would get hit.

You grunted as you hit the floor. "Watch out!" You heard Vance yell. You quickly looked up and as the grabber about to hit you with the axe. You let out a small scream as you quickly moved out the way. The grabber grunted in anger as he looked over at you.

He was distracted with you for at least 30 seconds which brought Vance the time to save you. "HEY!" Vance yelled from behind him. The grabber stood up straight, he slowly turned around to face Vance but half way through he was hit in the head with the top lid of the toilet tank.

He grunted in pain as he fell to the ground. "Go! Go!" Vance yelled at you. You quickly stood up from the floor. You tried to run up the stairs but the dog stood in the way growling right at the two of you. You backed up from it. You quickly looked over at Vance with a panicking expression. He wasn't looking at you, he had his eyes on the grabber who was slowly get his strength back.

"Are you fucking serious." Vance said under his breath. That hit could've easily knocked someone out but The grabber was beginning to stand up. "Shouldn't have done that." He angrily said as he reached for the axe. Vance then got in front of you to make sure the grabber didn't go near you.

"Can't protect that bitch forever ." The grabber chuckled. "Fuck you." Vance loudly said back. The grabber then swung the axe at Vance but he dogged it.

Right as Vance was about to dodge the second hit he slipped on Maxs blood. "Oops." The grabber laugher before hitting Vance with the eye of the axe right in his nose. You look at him do that in fear. You had no idea what to do or how to even help him.

The grabber his Vance two more times. Blood poured out his nose and mouth before the grabber hit him one last time. He had knocked out Vance with those hits and now you were left alone. You looked at Vance then at the grabber. His grip on the axe tightened as he stared you down. "Your turns." He chuckled.