14

You stayed still as you saw who was standing on the door way. Gwen and finney started at you with confusion. "Y/n Blake, it's great to see you again." The persons says. You stared blankly at the officer as he gave you a smile.

"OH.. hey officer Morgan... can I help you?" You questioned. Finney and Gwen noticed you were nervous and they wondered why. "Does Francis need more help on uh... English?" You questioned. "No, my son does not need help." He says.

"Okay." You says as you were about to close the door but the put his hand up and stopped it. "I don't have time for this." The officer says as he grabs you by the arm and pulls you out the house. "Hey! Let me go, shit face." You yelled as you tried to get out of his grip. "I'll put handcuff on you if you don't shut up!" The officer says angrily.

You stayed quiet and he opened the door and shoved you in There. You sat back and watched as finney and Gwen stared at you with confusion. You sight in frustration as you watch the cop get in the driver seat. " looks like someone's in a bad mood." You says to the cop as you see that he has a mad expression.

"I'm very disappointed in you." He says as he began to drive. You raised your eyebrows at his sentence. It reminded you of your mom. She would say that to you when you would get in trouble at school.

You frowned and sat back again. You looked out the car window as he drove to the police station.

————

"Alright come on." Officer Morgan says as he pulled you out the car. You grunt as he held your arm tightly. "I can walk myself inside." You rudely say as you push him arm away. He cleared his throat as he opened the door Letting you inside.

You already knew where to go since you've been at the police station a couple of times. As you were walking towards his office you could see someone sitting down in there. "Who's-" you were cut of by officer Morgan pushing you inside.

You almost tripped but you caught yourself. You quickly ignored the person sitting down and looked at office Morgan. "What the fuck!" You say angrily. Officer Morgan laughed at sat down in his chair.

You now turned to look at the person sitting down. You rolled your eyes as you looked at vance, who was looking directly at you. "Take a seat y/n." Officer Morgan says and you obey.

"Why are we even here?" Vance questioned. You turned to look at him and you roll your eyes. "You know exactly why you're here vance." Officer Morgan's says. "Yeah no shit." Vance says as he sat back. "I technically shouldn't be here because y/n's the one who beat up Tommy drew." Vance says. You scoff and look at him. "You beat him up too!"

"Yeah... on school fucking property.. so I shouldn't be getting in trouble with the cops, I should be getting in trouble with the principals." Vance says as he smiled. You looked at him weirdly and roll your eyes. "So what's gonna happen?" You question. Officer Morgan cleared his throat and sat up straight.

"The Drew's put a restraining order against the two of you." Officer Morgan says. You and Vance look at each other and then back at officer Morgan. "What a pussy." You and Vance say at the same time. "So get near him and you'll go to jail or have to pay a four-thousand dollar fine." Officer Morgan says causing You to scoff and laugh.

"You think this is funny?" Officer Morgan questioned. "I do." You say with a small nod. Vance turned to look at you with a serious look. Vance and officer Morgan just stared at you for a moment.

"Okay... I think we are done here... vance you can go." Officer Morgan says. Vance didn't hesitate so he quickly got up. You then get up yourself but officer Morgan stops you. "I said only vance could go. You take a seat."

You raised an eyebrow in confusion. "What?! Why?" You whine. You turn to look at Vance and see that he was already looking at you. You sent him a glare and he winks at you before he left and closed the door shut.

You then slowly turn to look at officer Morgan. "Your attitude has changed lately." He says. You look at him not knowing what to say. "You we're doing just fine without Vance." He added.

You scoff and look away from him. "My attitude hasn't changed ,Dipshit." You said. Officer Morgan looked at you with a raised eyebrow. "I'm normal.. I haven't changed at all. I'm still the same old y/n." You say as you stand up.

"No you're not. You and Vance stop talking for four months and for those four months you haven't been here, but now that you're back to talking, you end up here!" Officer Morgan says as he raised his voice. "I'm just looking at for you, y/n." He adds. "Okay.... Can I go now?" You ask and he nods.

You quickly left his office and walked out the police station. As you walked out you saw Vance leaning on the wall. When he saw you he walked towards you. "What'd he say?" Vance questioned.

You ignored him and started to walk away. Vance quickly followed you and walked next to you. The both of you walked in silence for a moment. "I have an idea." You say breaking the silence. Vance then turned to look at you. "What?" He questioned.

"I don't give a shit about the restraining order.. I say we beat Tommy one last time and make him stay quiet about it." You say. Vance looked at you with a small smirk. "It's Friday afternoon so he's always at the park alone.... Do you still have that Polaroid camera i gave you?" You questioned.

"Yeah, why?" He asked. "Because We're gonna need it." You said and he looked at you confused. "It's 6:55, we have to be at the park exactly at 8:00pm sharp." You say as you look at your watch.

"My place or your place?" Vance asked. "Yours.. I don't wanna go home and get beaten." You say which made vance stop walking. "What?" You say confused. "My dad home.. I'm pretty sure the cops called him so we're gonna have to sneak in through my window." He says. "Fine by me." You add.

This hoe does not know when to stop bro 💀