35𐬺

After that phone call Vance started to tell you about what Bruce had told him to do. He kept on saying how he didn't imagine Bruce to be so creative about how to get out of here.

"It's this wall. Look." He said as he snapped his fingers in your face. You quickly snapped out of your thoughts. The two of you were standing infront of a wall. It was on the right side the door.

"What's behind it?" You asked. Vance looked at you then at the wall. "Some freezer... we gotta move fast though. That weirdo is probably gonna be back soon." He said as he looked behind you.

"We? You have to do this one. I feel like I'm dying or something." You whispered as you sat on the floor. Vance watched you rub your eyes with your hands. You did kinda look like you were dying. You were really pale. It might be from dehydration or something.

While you sat there Vance had grabbed the top tank cover of the toilet and started to hit the wall with it. You expect it to be more difficult but it all began to crack And fall to the ground, It obviously took a while to get through the whole thing.

———

"I finished!" Vance loudly said. You looked over at him and you saw that he had gotten through the whole wall. You stood up and walked towards him. "I don't how  to get this open." He said. You thought for a moment before You quickly pulled out the rocket ship pen you had and you handed it to him.

He took it from your hand and looked at it before turning around and trying to unscrew the panel. He sighed in frustration as he handed you the pen back. "It's useless." He said as he stood up.

Vance stood there looking at the ground. Your lucky guess what that he was probably thinking. You guess that because he always made this one face whenever he would think like this at school.

He then walked towards the toilet. You watched him from where you were standing. He was grabbing something from inside the tank from the toilet. You saw him unscrew something from inside. After he was done he quickly walked over to you.

"What's that?" You questioned. He ignored you and he kneeled down to the lever of panel. He then began to try to unscrew it. After about 3 long silence minutes he finally got it. "I got it!" He loudly said as he pulled the panel out. He had finally gotten to the freezer.

You saw different types of meats in there. You sticked your hand in there as you felt the cold air it you. "You have to try and get it open." Vance told you as he stood up. "What?" You say as you looked at him.

"You're smaller and it's just gonna be easier." He answered. You softly rolled your eyes as you looked back into the freezer.  You got Into the freezer and you immediately got goosebumps. "Okay, now try to like push the door or something." Vance said.

You tried to push the door open but it wouldn't work. You grunted as you tried to push the door opened with your shoulder. "It's not fucking working." You loudly said. "It's to hard." You said as your voice cracked.

You then got out of the freezer and pushed passed Vance. "Don't even cry right now." He said as he looked you in the eyes. "I don't give a shit if you're fucking sad. This is the problem, you don't try hard enough." He said. You scoffed and looked away from him.

"Shut the fuck up, please. How did this even escalate to an argument! I just wanna go home! You loudly said. "Well then try harder!" He yelled back.

As you were about to talk back the phone loudly rang. You two looked at each other and then the two of you walked over to the phone. "You answer it." He said. You nodded and picked up the phone.