31

Vance's pov
I was walking around the neighborhood late at night. I know I probably shouldn't but I just felt this random urge to go walk.

Back to 2nd pov

After you were done talking to griffin you slowly opened the door. As you softly and quietly walked up the stairs you prayed and prayed for him not to hear you

When you walked up the stairs you saw another door. You slowly opened it and peeked your head in. There the grabber was sitting down in the middle of the kitchen. You heard him slightly snoring so he was dead asleep. You slowly Opened the door all the way.

You slowly walked by him as you stared at him. You quickly walked out the kitchen and into the living room. You looked around and it just looked like a simple living room. You wouldn't have guess that a murder lives here.
You quickly snapped back into reality and you as the front door.

You opened it and You saw the lock griffin was talking about so you went ahead and began to try all the lock compilations. You tried the second one and while you wiggled the lock to see if it was correct you made a small noise. You quickly looked at the grabber to see if he heard but he was still asleep.

You taken a small deep breath before trying the last combination. You then heard it unlock. Your eyes lit up as you quickly took the lock of until a dog began to bark. You turned around and saw the grabber move so he was definitely awake.

You ran out the font door so fast. You slightly slipped on the mud but you got up and ran again.
Behind you the grabber had gotten into his van and he began to follow you.

You looked behind you and you saw him following you so you ran even faster. He knew you were too weak to run further away so he stopped his van and got out of it. He quickly began to run towards you. You looked back at him and saw him as for let out a loud scream.

You look back forward and saw a figure up ahead of you. It was a person walking. You tried to run faster towards them but you were beginning to get tired.

"HEL-" you tried to yell but you were cut off by the grabber. He tackled you on the ground as You let out a yell. He covered your mouth with his hand while He took out a pocket knife and held it up against your neck. He held the knife roughly against your skin that you felt a sharp sting.

"Say one fucking word and I will gut you like a pig right here in the street." He whispered in your ear as you cried. The you stayed in that position for a couple of minutes before the grabber looked over to see if the person was still there. He wasn't.

He the got on top of you. "Sweet dreams, princess." He said before punching you in the face, knocking you out cold.

-

The next morning you woke up the worst face pain. You touched your nose as you felt wiped some blood off. "Finally awake." You heard the grabbers say. You turn to looking up at him.

"I didn't want to hurt you, but you tried to run away." He softly said as he sat in front of you. He was sitting crisscrossed which made it look stupid.

You stared at him with a serious face. "Fuck you. I can't wait till your brother figures out what you've done." You say. You could tell he was surprised at what you just said. "What'd you just say?!" He loudly said as he stood up.

"He's gonna figure it all out! He's gonna find me!" You yelled at him as he got closer to you. "He won't!" He yelled as he grabbed you by the hair. He brought you up close to him. You could see him staring at you dead in the eyes under his mask.

His grip on your hair tightened as you winced. "Let me go you crazy bitch." You yelled as you punched him in the face, knocking half his mask off. He gasped in shock as he quickly went to cover his face.

He quickly grabbed the other half of his mask and covered his face again. . He then looked over at you with this look on his eyes.  He was definitely angry by the way he was staring you down. The grabber then began to take his belt off "Oh cmon on, I'm sorry. Wait." You said as you backed up to the corner and he walked towards you.

You saw him lift his arm up and he hit you in the face with the metal part of the belt. You screamed in pain as you grabbed stout face. You covered your face with your hands. Your cheek began to burn due to the cut the hit had created.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, maybe you shouldn't try anything anymore. Now that you know where that getting you." The grabber said whispering in your ear. You cried into your hands as he put a string of you hair behind your ear.

"Hey, look at me." He whispered. You ignored him as you kept crying from the pain your face felt. "I said look at me!" He yelled making you stop crying. You then slowly looked at him as he stared at you.

"I can't wait to kill you." He said before slamming your head against the wall. Before your unconscious body could hit the floor he catched you. The grabber then picked you up and placed you on the mattress.

He looked down at you and smiled. He looked at your for a good second before leaving and locking the door.