Chapter One: Looking Through The Glass

Kwite 'walked' into Fazbear Frights, he came there to Stream on Twitch, and idiotically explore the place because some weirdos Online told him too, clearly he listened.

The place was a little eery, and he was a quite (ha) spooked to tell the truth, but he ignored it and kept on 'walking'. He didn't come here just because of the Stream after all.

As much as he loved his audience, he wasn't about to drive miles away just to come there. He was too tired for that. But he did come because he felt something.

He felt like he needed to be there, oddly enough.

He wasn't all that crazy about fate, but he needed to be here no matter what. And he wanted to figure out why he felt that way, so he came. The Streaming was a plus since people would be satisfied.

He looked to his left and saw a Freddy head on some stand, looked to the right and saw an Office, he went in, sat in the rollie chair and booted up the Stream.

Once he was sure everything was working, he started talking, "So, you probably notice we have face cam on right now, and you probably also see we are not in 'The Building...', well, from high demand, he are currently in Fazbear Frights."

Kwite weirdly didn't know what to really say, his body wanted to get somewhere, and it wanted to get there badly, so he made sure to be quick moving around the Office once he was done with his spiel.

"Now, if I die it's your fault. But let's not waste to much time. You wanted to explore? Let's explore." He knew it didn't sound much like him, at all, but he didn't care. He needed to move.

"Doesn't look like there's much here.." Kwite said while turning the Cam to look around the Office. Couple of bobbleheads, strown papers, a fan, and a.. a tape player?

"Huh, probably isn't a good idea to mess with those." He said while loading up a tape wonderfully titled 'Tape 1'. It, of course, started playing, the voice sounded like.. a Surfer Dude? Angsty Teen maybe? Whatever, it was playing.

"Hey hey, glad you came back for another night! I promise, it'll be a lot more interesting this time!" Kwite rose his LEFT brow in confusion, "Another night? What the hell is this guy talking about?"

"We found some, some great new relics over the weekend, and we're out tracking down a new lead, right now! So, uhhh, lemme just update you real quick, then you can get to work."

Kwite continued to listen to the tape, he wasn't very hopeful for his survival as it went on.

"Uh, yeah you've officially become part of the attraction. Uh, you'll be starring as...the security guard! So not only will you be monitoring the people on the camera as they pass through-" He decided he hated this.

"Tape rambling on about Game Controls"

Kwite really didn't like this, but at least he knew how everything worked now. He put in the second tape like a dumbass instead of leaving like a sane person. He wasn't sane though was he?

"Hey man, okay, I have some awesome news for you! First of all, we found some vintage audio training cassettes. Dude, these are like pre-historic! I think they were, like, training tapes for, like, other employees or something like that." He resisted the urge to turn off the tape right then and there.

"Right now we have two specially designed suits that double as both animatronic and suit. So please pay close attention while learning how to operate these suits, as accidents, slash injury, slash death, slash irreparable and grotesque maiming, can occur." Kwite, if not obvious, didn't give a shit. He started looking at the camera while the tape babbled on.

"Remember to smile. You are the face of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza." He smiled under the mask out of spite, knowing no one would see it.

Third tape went in like the others, He half hoped it wouldn't be instructions, but he knew it was hopeless.

"As always if there is ever an emergency, please note there's a designated safe room. Every location is built with one extra room that is not included in the digital map layout programmed in the animatronics or security systems. This room is hidden to customers, invisible to animatronics, and is always off-camera."

After he heard that, a part of him wanted to find the room immediately. But a bigger part of him said he wouldn't have to. Forth Tape.

"Until replacements arrive, you will be expected to wear the temporary costumes provided to you. Keep in mind that they were found on very short notice, so questions about appropriateness slash relevance should be deflected. I repeat, the classic suits are not to be touched, activated, or worn. That being said we are free of liability, do as you wish."

He felt chill run down his.. Hoodie? Not because of fear, but because the Classic suits... He was sure, he was here because of something to do with them. But he just didn't know what. Fifth Tape.

"Management has also been made aware that the Spring Bonnie animatronic has been noticeably moved, and would like to remind employees that this costume is not safe to wear under any circumstances."

'Spring Bonnie?' Kwite thought, it sounded promising. He needed to continue the Tapes. Sixth Tape went in.

"Uh hello, hello? Uh, this is just to inform all employees, that due to budget restrictions the previously mentioned safe rooms are being sealed at most locations. Including this one. Work crews will be here most of the day today constructing a false wall over the old door face."

He needed to go there. Well, he used to feel like he needed to go there. He was looking down at the chat on his laptop for a moment, then the window in front of him.. he saw something. Then he remembered a part he ignored in the Second Tape. He quickly put it back in.

"Dude, that'd make this feel, legit man. But I have an even better surprise for you, and you're not gonna believe this! We found one. A real one. Uh-uh-uh, gotta go man. uh, we-well look, it-it's in there somewhere, I'm-I'm sure you'll see it."

Kwite finally looked up at the window, and he saw...

Oh what he saw..

He saw the most beautiful thing he had ever laid his eyes on.

A green bunny costume. It looked as if it had been left to rot for years on end. Not to mention the dried blood and organs throughout.

Kwite decided then and there he would try to make this rabbit his.