Chapter Six: I'll search over the whole world just to find you.

Kwite was determined to find Springtrap, he really was. But it got tiring only after so long. They searched all over the place.

Every corner and room in Frights.

Every building nearby his excuse of a house, and farther than it. Not matter how far, or how ridiculous it seemed. Kwite wouldn't stop looking everywhere.

But he just couldn't find him. He just couldn't find Springtrap.

And days turned into weeks, and those weeks turned into months.

It had be two months since he went out to find Springtrap. And he had no progress.

How could things have gone so badly, so fast?

Freddy continued to help him, and even tried to cheer Kwite up, but nothing worked.

He had just lost his first love in seconds. All because he let him take out the trash.

Who knows where Springtrap is now. He could be anywhere, it had been two months.

He could be in pain, he could need Kwite. No, he did need Kwite.

Yet he wasn't there.

Couldn't be there because of his incompetence.

Because of his pure stupidity and lack of thinking.

Now he was paying for it.

He shouldn't have made Springtrap leave, he shouldn't have met him either, hell, he shouldn't have even went to Fazbear's in the first place.

But he did.

But he did, and he would do it again.

He would meet Springtrap all over again and not change a thing.

He's selfish for that, he knows. But can you blame him?

It just felt like such a right thing to do, to be there with him.

To kiss him.

To love him.

But it all ended up wrong.

And now he was paying the bill for falling in love.

And it hurt like nothing he has felt before.

Freddy continued to try and comfort him regardless. It was appreciated, but futile.

Kwite would just slump back down anyways.

He never hated anything more than this.

They decided to check the attraction one last time before they would give up, for a while.

At least Freddy would force Kwite to.

They looked for a bit, and like every other time, nothing.

"D-D.. Wall." Freddy stuttered out, spotting something. But Kwite didn't care as much as he used to.

He was tired, he was sad, and he was angry. He could only keep going for so long.

"What with the wall?" Kwite responded, a little pissed. Just wanting to live in his sorrows and not be here.

Freddy punched it.

The wall caved in.

There was a room behind the wall.

"The fuck..?"