Chapter Eight: It's time to go back where we started.

Springtrap was going to kill him. And Kwite was gonna let him.

He was prepared for it, if he were to be killed, who's better than his lover?

He was stuck and he knew it, Afton knew it. He couldn't hurt him, he was a ghost, he couldn't hurt Springtrap, he wouldn't ever do that voluntarily, and there was no way in hell he could run without.. help.

He gazed back over to the stairs, Freddy wasn't there... Where the hell had this guy gone?

So he really had no options, he was going to die tonight, and that was that. He couldn't stop it.

So he waited, he waited for the robot to kill him. He even closed his eyes for this.

Then a minute passed, then two, then three.. nothing. He felt nothing. He heard noises, but didn't feel a thing.

He opened his eyes again, and Springtrap was no longer in the room. He was.. in a room over? There were MORE rooms? Guess it makes sense since Afton wasn't there at the beginning.

But, Afton isn't in the room either. Both were in another room. And was that sounds of, fighting?

Were they fighting each other?

They were either fighting or fucking, and considering the fact Afton was yelling at Springtrap to stop attacking him, he considered the fucking option not likely.

Kwite looked in the room, and woah won't you look at this, Springtrap was beating the shit out of the Purple Guy. Not in a fucking way.

How was Springtrap even hurting him? Wasn't he a ghost? Whatever, it saved Kwite's clothes. To hell with logic!

But, why was he punching Afton? Why didn't he attack him when he so clearly wanted to kill Kwite? What made him change his mind? Did he want to kill him in the first place?

The hoodie had many questions, but he was more focused on the fighting, NOT FUCKING, going on in the room over. And this room people.

This. Room.

Was like a Villains secret Lab. He could see bombs in the room. Multiple bombs. Like, BOMB BOMBS. Explosion Devices. Multiple. And other weird sciencey Lab shit that screamed 'Evil Scientist!' vibes.

Afton was a cliché Villain, and honestly, respect. Going the easy way.

The Purple Guy eventually threw on Animatronic off of him and at the wall. And DAMN, does this guy do constant cardio or something?

"You- You've pissed me off for the last. damn. time. Robot! And now, heheheh... Now I'm going to blow this place to hell, where it belongs."

What.

Afton grabbed a small box thing, a- a detonator?! How did he even get one? This ghost motherfucker is crazy!

Springtrap looked at him, and he understood. Those things Kwite thought he didn't see in the bunny's eyes were there, yeah they were there for him, but for Afton? Not a chance.

Then Kwite realized what happened in the room before this.

He was looking at Afton, not him. Damn, Kwite really needs to get his gla- eyes checked.

Springtrap then looked over to-

The hood didn't have time to identity who.

The robot pounced on Afton once more. (Don't.)

Afton pressed the detonator.

And someone grabbed him.

It all happened so fast he could hardly keep track.

A large light shined in Kwite's eyes and he heard the bombs go off.

But, for the second time, he didn't feel a thing.

He heard faint ringing in his ears and his eyes hurt, but the arms were still around him, and he was fine.

Once his eyes adjusted to the area, the arms let go. And Kwite realized one little thing.

He was back in his house.

Everything looked just as it did. No signs of any Animatronics ever being there.

When Springtrap slept on the couch, it had a permanent dent in it afterwards. That dent was gone.

He was back to where he was before.

He looked behind him, and it was just in time to see Freddy fade away. But Phantoms are Phantoms.

There was no proof that he was ever there. He could have just imagined it for fucks sake.

Kwite felt like he was going crazy. Everything was back to normal.

And he didn't know what to do.

Only one thought, one that was not his, rang in the hoodies 'head'. One that was the reason he wasn't hauling ass to Frights right that moment.

It was time to go back.