Depression

Chapter 4

TW: Suicidal thoughts, Blood, Self Hate

Tommy POV:

He couldn't handle it anymore! Everything was terrible! Dream started hurting him more often, still no one visited except for his brothers ghost Ghostbur, but he also hadnt come to him in a while. And now he also had another new problem...the voice in his head...

He was going insane, wasn't he?

The voice told him crazy Things, that he should drown himself in the ocean, or that he should jump from the hill, or the worst one was that he should just beg Dream to end him.

Tommy would die every way but not ever through Dreams sword! NEVER!

He still tried with all his might to hate Dream for what he did... but he couldn't because all Dream did was serve justice... He blew up Georges house and for that he should be punished...

Dream was in the right, and he still cared for Tommy even tho he was an, how dream said, "arrogant selfish child".

No one came to visit him... No one came to his beach Party... Not even Ghostbur comes anymore... No one cared... Only Dream, but why....?

Tommy felt even more down now.... and he did not thought that that'd be possible.

Where was the pupose in him living?

There is no purpose in you being alive

GREAT! There is this voice again!

Why don't you do everyone a favor and just end it all? Your so called 'friends', your family, Dream and yourself

Because... B-Because...

You can't think of a reason against it, can you? So do you get the point now or are you even more stupid than i thought!?

I...I uhhhh...

Are you kidding me!? How can you be so stupid or rather so blind!? There is no one here! No reason to stay alive! No one that you need to return to!!! Because no one CARES! JUST DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND END THIS SAD EXCUSE OF A LIVE!

Maybe the voice was right but... Tommy didn't know how...? He didn't think of agreeing to the voices demands yet, so what should he do...?

Should he... ACCEPT?