Acceptance

Chapter 5

TW: Suicidal thoughts, Drama(kind of), Self Hate

Tommy POV:

Yes... Yes he would do it... He would end his life...

Tommy knew that the voice was right about everything... No one cared... NO ONE

It would be a favor to himself but even more important... it would be a favor to everyone... to his friends, to his brothers and to his father...

He could at least do SOMETHING right for once! He could do something good! He could do something helpful... at least once in his life he could be proud of a decision without regret because there would be nothing to regret even if there would be no time to regret it... because he'd not be here anymore

He was ready!

Ready to do the right thing for once!
Ready to do something to make everyones life easier...He was ready to DIE!

(You didn't expect a POV-Switch now, did you)
Techno POV:

Phil hadn't gotten enough wood for our fence. So now we have to go out into the woods to get more. Seriously I still couldnt belive that he thought that half a Stack of wood planks would be enough. But hey hes old so i can't really blame him...

Okay hes maybe not that old but... hes still an old man... Hes 34 years old.
(I think)

Tommy POV:

Tommy continued his way up to the top of the hill, with every step he took he grew even more confident in his choice.

If only he'd knew that his Plan would soon be interupted by two people who he surely didn't think to meet in the woods

Phil POV:

We still were looking for the right wood, but seriously why do i only see plenty of birches! We need Oaks.

I really slept awful for the past days... and i know that that means something terrible might happen very soon, and that is scaring me.

When we FINALLY found a few oak trees i noticed an all to familiar blonde boy walking up to a cliff not even 20 feet away from us. But he didn't seem to have taken notice of our presence.

I didn't even had to think about it, i already knew that something was completely wrong here, so i nudged the pinknette beside me and then mentioned into his brothers direction. He quickly seemed to understand what i wanted and started sneeking up to him.

I had an slight idea of what was going on but i wasnt sure... and i really hoped that i was just overreacting and overthinking it...

But i would not loose another one of my boys...Not as long as i can do something about it!

Tommy POV:

I finally was at the edge! I really did it! I really came up here without backing down! And i surly wouldn't be doing that now!

I was ready!

I would do it!

Great Tommy! Just jump off and everything will be good! They will finally all be free from you and you can be free from all this Pain! Just one step more and you will finally show that your a man! So no backing down! You hear me!

Yes! No backing down! I can do this! I can do somethin right as well! I can make everyone happy!

Good boy! So now what are you waiting for!? JUMP!

Wait a moment... I still want to do something... Tommy looked down onto his hands and saw the Compass that Ghostbur gave him, in his left hand, the compass that would show him where his best friend Tubbo was. And in his right hand was a book! A book in which the lyrics of the L'Manburg Symphony was written down...

He didn't want to die without those things... They mean everything to him... Now even more than his Discs, because the remind him of all the memories! Of Tubbo, L'Manburg and his brother Wilbur...

He wanted to read the lyrics just one last time! Just one last time!

So he opend the book. Completly unaware of his older brother and fathers presence.

I heard there was a special place,
Where men could go emancipate,
The brutality
And tyranny
Of their rulers.
Well, this place is real you needn’t fret,
With Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, not Eret
It's a very big and not blown up L’Manberg.

My L'Manberg
My L'Manberg
My L'Manberg
My L'Manberg

For freedom and for liberty,
Our nation sought to build on these,
A victory for all under democracy.
Well the darkness came and then it went,
We built a home and watched it sink,
And from the rubble, there emerged L’Manberg

My L'Manberg
My L'Manberg
My L'Manberg
My L'Manberg

He didn't notice that he started to cry until he was finished reading the Anthem, which Ghostbur had written into the book for him. He opend his eyes and made himself ready to jump off, but then!

"TOMMY!!!"