Good Ending

The Ending(Good), how this Story actully ends

TW: Suicidal thoughts and attempt, Self Hate, Drama(?), a little bit cursing

Tommy POV:

"What the hell are you doing here Technoblade!?"

Tommy looked behind him to see him standing only a few feet away from him... how could he not have noticed him!?

JUST JUMP! HE'LL TRY TO STOP YOU!
JUMP BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!

"Tommy please listen to me! I know that we don't exactly have the best relationship with each other but please, whatever you do, DO. NOT. JUMP!"

Tommy was a little taken a back when he heard Technos voice... He sounded...

...scared....?

But Techno is never scared! And if he would be then he'd never show it! But still even his expression was... Tommy didnt know how to describe it... afraid...confused...shocked...hell maybe even TERRIFIED...

Technoblade, the Technoblade...terrified...

That was the weirdest thing that Tommy has ever seen... and he was friends with Quakity so he has seen  some weird shit...but this is crazy...

No no no! I need to jump! I need to jump now!

But... i dont want them to be here to withness it... i want to be alone! I want to say goodbye to this shitty World...

"We are here for you Tommy", Phil said also walking a little bit closer.

Tommy looked at him not entirely sure if he was telling the truth or not...

A movement in the corner of his eyes made him look at Techno again who was now even closer to him, WAY TO CLOSE!

Tommy began to panic! Either he'd jump now or Techno would get him...

JUMP! JUMP! JUMP! JUMP! YOU IDIOT, JUMP! ITS NOW OR NEVER!

"Tommy, no...", Phil tried to start but he was cut short when Tommy leaped...

Tommy jumped and he saw the ground...

Finally his suffering would end!

But the ground wasnt coming closer....
He wasnt falling...

Thats when he realized that Techno was holding one of his wrists...

"LET GO YOU DICKHEAD!"

"No... you can insult me all you want but im not going to watch you fall down there! Im not going to watch another person i care about die Theseus!", Techno said while looking down at the blonde who was litterly holding on for dear life, but it wasnt Tommy holding on for his life... it was his brother who was doing it...

Tommy was at the verge of tears because of the useage of Technos old nickname for him from when they were young: "You havent called me that in years"

Phil sprinted over as fast as he could to help Techno get Tommy up again...

"NEVER DO THIS AGAIN! I SWEAR IM GOING TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK", Phil half yelled while tears were also streaming down his cheeks... He hugged Tommy quckliy and afterwards they went home with Tommy...

Dream wouldnt be too happy about Tommy going missing since he'd loose his punching bag... but if he really ever find out where Tommy was, then he'd have a Problem...

And that problem is known under the name: "Big Brother Technoblade"

-The End-
(Maybe i will do an contuiation of this book but im not sure about it)