❝𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲❞

The fight didn't last long, everything went by quite fast, with the exception of when you all had to stop fighting or a car would've run you all over.

Much to Dovahkiin's surprise and relief, you had gotten out of the fight completely unscathed, with barely a scratch on your body, which was rather impressive considering the kind of powers you were fighting against. You were truly powerful with that staff and dealt a lot of damage even only by kicking or punching the opposite team. He now remembered why most people that didn't know you as he did were scared of you.

You, on the other hand, were very much glad you managed to use some of your abilities and not have anyone notice. You were able to increase your speed and strength stats alternatively, which really helped when it came to avoiding attacks coming out of nowhere, such as blizzards and thunders being thrown your way, while also being able to hit your enemies harder once close enough to them.

Honestly, how did they manage to turn their made-up-for-a-game superpowers real? You wondered if their powers would disappear once they stopped playing the game.

That, however, shouldn't have been your priority at the time, so you walked towards Dovahkiin, worried he might've gotten hurt during the fight.

"You good, Dovah?" You inquired, looking all over him to make sure he wasn't hurt badly. You were such a worrywart at times.

He nodded and offered you his fist. Understanding what he wanted, you fist-bumped him and grinned. After that, he took his phone out and started typing, once finished he showed you his phone.

'You were great out there :)'. You smiled, feeling a bit proud of yourself, as you placed the now smaller bo staff in one of the pouches of your utility belt.

"You were great too! Must be cool having elemental powers," you said, and before he could reply in any way you continued, "and no, I'm not going to comment on your... farting powers, or whatever."

You spent a minute or two talking with each other, well, he basically only typed on his phone, but you still talked, completely ignoring the three poor guys laying on the ground in the middle of the road, completely unconscious. You only stopped your chatting once his other teammates, after healing themselves, made their way to the two of you and started talking with your friend.

"Good job, New Kid. You're really getting the hang of this." Human Kite complimented Dovahkiin, which made a feeling of pride swell inside your chest. He did most of the work during the fight and you were incredibly proud of being able to call him one of your best friends.

Still, when will they stop referring to him as the 'New Kid'? He's been there for years, and the only names everyone called him in that town were New Kid or Douchebag. Rude.

A little 'ding' only you could hear distracted you from the guys' talking. You looked at the little notification pop-up that had appeared right in front of you.

➤𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃: CIVIL WAR | +100 EXP.

Take part in the Civil War between RACCOON FRIENDS and the Freedom Pals while you're a temporary member of The Raccoon's group.

'There's an achievement for such a thing?' You refrained from laughing at yet another seemingly silly achievement your superpower made up for you.

Most of the time they were related to important events, but there also were times when they were completely random and held no importance at all.

'Hopefully, this doesn't mean I'll have to involve myself with this hero business even more.'

"Hey wait, what about Raccoon?!" Super Dude's question snapped you out of your thoughts and made your eyes widen in realization. Where was Cartman? Was he okay?!