❝𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬: 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝. 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝟏𝟏.❞

You walked to your locker rather calmly, Scott to your side, listening to whatever topic he was talking about all while sometimes glancing at someone who had kept their gaze on you the moment you had stepped inside the school.

At first, when you had yet to understand who was it that was drilling holes in your head, you thought it was because you were once again walking and talking with the freckled boy, who the night before had texted you to ask if it would have been okay for him to wait for you outside school so you could walk to class together from the on, but you soon came to realize that wasn't the case. Although there were still plenty of people doing that.

You could tell from the way they were looking at you, that this person was both curious about you and hesitant to actually strike up a conversation with you, and you knew perfectly well both that wanted to talk to you and what it was they wanted to tell you.

You turned your head to the side and your eyes met with blue ones, property of none other than Stan Marsh, who seemed to be completely ignoring the conversation taking place between his three childhood friends in favour of concentrating fully on staring at you.

You gave him a little smile, letting him know you had noticed his staring, and in point three seconds he turned back towards his friends, acting as if he had been listening to them the whole time, although from his awkward way of nodding and acting it was obvious he hadn't got a single clue what the topic of their conversation even was.

You let out a small laugh at that, making your freckled companion look at you.

"Was it something I said?" Scott asked you, confused, mentally hoping he had not messed up his words or said something dumb that caused you to laugh at him.

You shook your head, "I just saw something funny, don't worry. You were saying?"

From that moment, until you got to class and the lesson started, you paid full attention to Scott. Sometimes though, your thoughts drifted to the black-haired boy in the hallway. You wondered when he would actually have the guts to talk to you, and if he would do it directly or not.

・✧* :・゚✧─────

𝘊𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘦 - 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘶𝘣𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘔𝘪𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘰𝘱

0:00 ❍───────── 0:58

↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

─────✧・゚: *✧・

The staring kept going on even during class, and it seemed to be so obvious that Wendy, surprisingly as she is not one to not follow the rules and use her phone, had texted you asking if everything was okay.

Due to her past relationship with him, she wasn't pleased with him staring at someone she cared about, especially if he showed any interest in one of her friends or you, her best friend. She didn't hate the guy, she just... wasn't comfortable with the idea of him being interested in you, or the other girls, obviously, but mainly you.

You had replied to her text by saying that everything was okay and that you knew he was just trying to find a way to somehow thank you for beating up his dad.

The look on her face once she read the text was hilarious and it took all of the strength you had in your body to refrain from laughing out loud, you even laid your head on the desk, arms around it, and tried to hide even the tiniest laugh that way.

She looked at you with a perplexed expression, mouthing a 'what the hell'. You pointed to your phone in response and explained a bit of the situation to her via text.