❝𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐨❞

Was it some sort of hallucination? Had you just imagined Scott's death?

He was standing right in front of you, so that had to be just your imagination.

"Ah- I'm alive? What happened? Who are you?! Ahh!"

"Wait a minute... What happened? I thought I died from diabetes!"

From the words of both the man and Scott himself, you realized that wasn't the case. He had died in front of you, and you weren't able to do anything about it.

Whichever kinda miracle turned things back, you'd thank it for life.

Without wasting a second, you latched onto the freckled boy who had just gotten up from the ground, arms circling his neck, a relieved smile plastered onto your face.

"I'm so glad you're alive! I thought we had lost you, Scott!" The boy shakily moved his arms to hug you back, extremely flustered from the sudden contact but not wanting to miss that once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, he had almost forgotten about his death thanks to it.

You were very warm, he noted. It was comforting.

Detaching yourself from the very visibly blushing boy who you decided not to tease or anything because there is a time and place for everything, but that wasn't the right moment, you gave him a slightly pouting look.

"Listen here!" He stiffened at your authoritative tone, even if the look on your face made it hard for him to take you seriously, "This is your life we're talking about, for god's sake! Pay attention to how much insulin you still have on you, dumbass! I almost had a heart attack thanks to you!"

"R-right... sorry." He apologized, scratching the back of his head.

"You better be sorry. You should thank whichever miracle rewound time or we would have lost our hero leader."

➤𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎: Dovahkiin has acquired the ability to move objects and people in time.

You turned towards your best friend after reading that, your grin widening, you knew he had some powers, guess he got some new ones now. You went and hugged him as well, catching him off guard and making him stumble.

"...and the miracle in question is right here! So my best friend can move objects in time?! How cool is that?!" You tightened your hug around the boy, your voice lowered and got softer, "Thank you for saving Scott, Dovah."

He only nodded in response. He was flustered as well but didn't show it. He should've gotten used to you hugging him because you were kind of a touchy and affectionate friend, but he was weak to your hugs and couldn't help but feel all warm and fuzzy every time you did it.

He already felt lucky when you decided to use that death trap at Kyle's house together, now this? This was his night. He loved his powers.

"Alright," you let go of him and went to stand between the two boys, "no more of this stuff, let's report to the Raccoon, okay?"

They nodded. Scott took his phone out and called Cartman, who responded fast.

"RACCOON FRIENDS! WE FOUND THE FEMALE, BUT SHE'S ESCAPED TO THE ITALIAN RESTAURANT! REQUESTING BACKUP!"

You had no clue why he used 'female' instead of any other word and why he was shouting like that, but you just went along with it.

"YOU HEARD HIM! ALL RACCOON FRIENDS TO THE BUCA DE FAGGONCINI!" The call ended with Cartman's announcement.

"Alright, let's go inside!" You said, clearly happy. With the weight of Scott's death off your should and with the knowledge of Dovah's new powers you felt a lot less 'fuck this' regarding the mission, knowing nothing bad could happen and that nobody died yet.