God, when did you get this fine?

Kumi's POV:

 I was studying in my room. Suddenly, the phone rang. "Hello?" I asked. "Heyyy, love." I heard a deep voice on the phone say. My enemy. I could tell he was drunk. "Um, hi?" I asked, confused. "Can you come pick me up, darling?" He asked. "Uh-" I started, but he cut me off. "Please." He sounded a little desperate. "Okay, fine." I said, sighing and went outside to get into my car. "Hii, Kumi! What're you doing here?" He asked once I got there, a confused look on his face. "I'm here to pick you up, stupid. Remember? You called me." His face lit up. "Oh, yeah!" I smiled. He was adorable. Wait. What? 'Kumi what are you thinking?! He's not adorable.' I thought to myself, shaking my head. I pointed to the car and he got in. He gave me directions and I drove to his house. Once we got there, I opened the door and helped him out. He unlocked the door and you helped him up to his room and onto his bed. "Thanks, love." He said, beaming at me. There was a stupid flutter in my stomach. 'Focus, Kumi.' I thought. Kit then took his shirt off, revealing his toned body. My eyes went wide. He suddenly tipped my head up with his finger and smirked. "You alright, Kumi?" 

I definitely wasn't. When did he get this fine?

FROM: RAFAEL
TO: KUMI ND KIT ILYBSM <3333