Oh no.

WARNING: A BIT FREAKY DEAKY D:

Kumi's POV:

 Me and my best friend were about to prank call my mafia husband, you may ask why? Because we were just bored as fuck. "HURRY UP AND JUST CALL HIM!" He yelled. "Okay, it's ringing." I said, I was nervous as hell. He picked up. Oh shit. "Hello darling, are you okay?" Kit spoke up. "Yeah I'm good I just wanted to talk." I said nervously. I looked over to see my best friend holding his laugh in, I wanted to laugh too but I kept quiet. "About what?" He said in a low tone. "I want to break up with you." I muted myself and started bursting out laughing. I unmuted, it's then I heard shuffling. "Kit, what are you doing?" He ended the call and I was scared for my whole entire life. "WHAT HAPPENED." My best friend shouted. "He ended the call...." I said with fear in my tone, "Listen, I don't know what he's gonna do but you have to leave bitch!" I said, giggling. "Yeah when you fuck, call me!" He winked. I slapped his arm and led him out. "MAKE SURE TO CALL ME, HOE!" This boy. I started pacing around the room until I heard the front door open. Shit. I jumped in bed and covered myself with the blankets. Kit opened the door and I felt his glance at me. I tried to hold back my stupid laugh in. 'Please let this slide, please...' I thought. "(Kumi's last name), get up." He said my last name, he wasn't going to let this slide. I got up from the bed and smiled at him. "IT WAS A JOKE I SWEAR PLEASE DON'T I HAVE WORK TOMORROW AND I NEED TO WALK!" He chuckled and pinned me against the wall, his tattooed hand around my neck. "That's a sick joke, isn't it?" He was possessive that's why I did this whole thing, to see his reaction, and it's not looking good. "Strip." He said or more like a demand. I stood there like an idiot. "Or shall I rip this sexy dress off you?" He wasn't letting this slide... "Piss off!" I blurted out. Why did I say that!? He looked at me with nothing but cold eyes.

Oh no....

FROM: RAFAEL
TO: KUMI ND KIT ILYBSM <3333