Cinema <3

3rd Person POV:

 Kumi's standing in front of the cinema, waiting for their date. It's been twenty minutes now. Did he seriously forget? Or is he purposely not coming? Kumi looked at the clock, the movie started 5 minutes ago. Kumi let out a sigh. A man on the other side of the door does the same. He's been standing there for about the same time as Kumi. Is he also waiting for someone? He looks up and locks eyes with Kumi. 'Woah, he has beautiful eyes.' Kumi thought. He gives Kumi a sad smile. "Are you also waiting for someone?" Kumi smiles back. "Yeah, but I feel like there's a big chance that I've been ditched. What about you?" Kumi tilted their head. "The same goes for me. I guess we've both been left standing." Kumi snorted. Kit looks at Kumi again and he starts to grin. "Would you like to make this our date instead?" Kumi blinked at him. "Is there something wrong with you, or why did your date ditch you?" Kumi asked him. "That's for you to find out" Kit said, smugly. Kumi chuckled. 'Good answer..' They thought. "Okay, let's go together, I've bought the tickets already anyway." Kumi said. "Don't sound so excited, love." Kit says and leads Kumi into the cinema.

FROM: RAFAEL
TO: KUMI ND KIT ILYBSM <3333