Get off!

Kumi's POV:

  I had a fight with my boyfriend so I was giving him the silent treatment. However, he was being a child and decided to annoy me to get me to talk to him. I was currently sat in my living room, trying to focus on the TV while my boyfriend was eating some snacks loudly to get my attention. Sighing annoyed, I got up and sat on a different sofa. But that didn't stop him. From the corner of my eye, I saw him pick up the remote. "Can I watch something now?" He asked, teasingly. I didn't answer. Suddenly, I felt something soft hit my face. It was a pillow. I glare at him while he smiles innocently. "Kumi?" I take a deep breath. "Baby?" "Darling?" "Sweetheart?" "My Love?" I didn't answer. He came and sat next to me, bringing a blanket with him. I struggled against him as he wrapped me in the blanket, sitting on top of me. I groan. He smiles brightly. "Ha, you made a noise." I can't take it anymore. "Get off me, you're too heavy!" I say, trying to push him off. "Hmmm....only if you stop ignoring me." He says with a smug look. "Okay fine, now get off, you're crushing me!" He smiles, getting off. Kissing my cheek. "I'm getting food, wanna come?" I roll my eyes, smiling, knowing I can never be mad at him for too long.

FROM: RAFAEL
TO: KUMI ND KIT ILYBSM <3333