I'm so sorry.

WARNING: ANGST :(

Kumi's POV:

 I'm so mad at him right now. He's been so distant, he never let's me touch him, not even to give him a little hug? It's like he thinks it's illegal for me to kiss my own boyfriend. I yell and scream at him, letting out how I feel, tears flowing down my face like a river. I've seriously had enough. He was talking back, but unlike me, he still kept a soft tone. I finally let out a long sigh, collapsing onto his bed. Then I started hearing crying. I look at him, he continuously wiped his tears and nose with his hoodie's sleeves. "I-I'm sorry Kumi. I didn't know you f-felt that way." He breaks down, "P-Please don't be mad. I'm just not feeling very well lately- my- my episodes-" Thats when it hits. My ears completely cut his voice off. He used to be in a relationship where his ex constantly sexually harassed him. I come back to reality, watching his breath become unsteady. 'How could I have been so fucking selfish?' I thought to myself. I got up from his bed and rushed over to him. "No, no. I'm sorry Kit." I said while wiping his tears away myself. He kept his head down low, tears flowing uncontrollably. He gritted his teeth and covered his face with his hands. I'm assuming he didn't want me to see him like this. I cupped his face and lifted his head up to look at me. "Kit, I truly am sorry. I know you didn't mean to, it's okay. I'm sorry for yelling at you." I gave him a small kiss on his cute little baby face. He whined and dug his face into my shoulder as I held him. "I'm so sorry Kit. I love you so much." 

FROM: RAFAEL
TO: KUMI AND KIT ILYBSM <3333