Just keep me warm.

Kumi's POV:

  I walk out of the bathroom, only to have Kit staring down at me, looking at me up and down slowly. I walk over to the bed and take some pillows over the sofa, until Kit suddenly turned the lights off. "Hey! I can't see!!!" I yelled at him. "That sounds like your problem, night love." Kit says in his tired voice, which is very raspy and hot. I struggle to get comfortable as it is freezing and I have no blankets or covers. I started shivering loudly which unfortunately, Kit hears. I know he debates it with himself in his mind for a couple of minutes, wondering if he should let me share the bed, and eventually, he gives in and gets up to get me. As I just lay there freezing, I suddenly feel someone's hands come and pick me up. "What are you doing!?" I asked, confused. He doesn't say anything but just continues to carry me to the bed. When I try to get up, he stops me. "Just for tonight, forget we're enemies and let me keep you warm, love." Kit whispers in my ear. I gave in and ended up spooning him. Me as the little spoon, with his head in my neck, whilst he wraps his hands around me and holds me close. We both fall asleep and got a full 8 hours of sleep which is more than usual for me. I finally wake up to sunlight shining on my face and an arm still wrapped around me. I look up only to find Kit already staring at me with his heterochromia black and brown eyes, his eyes having a look I've never seen before.

 FROM: RAFAEL
TO: KUMI ND KIT ILYBSM <333