Ch. 19 - You

The heat between my legs continued to build as Negan and I made out like a couple of teens. I crossed my legs at my ankles, clenching my thighs in an attempt to stifle the bundle of nerves from growing. They only escalated. I reached down to the hem of Negan's shirt, gently tugging it upward toward his chest, wishing to see what lies beneath. I felt his lips curl upward against my own before he pulled away, sitting upright on his knees and pulling his shirt away zealously. My eyes traced from his face down to his torso, studying the tattoos that covered his skin. He's so hot. So fucking hot.

I looked back up to meet his gaze, Negan's eyes overrun by hunger. He dips his head again, covering my mouth with his. But his hands gripped the end of my t-shirt, tugging it upward. I squirmed as he pulled the shirt, breaking our kiss as he pulled the fabric over my face. I pulled the shirt off the rest of the way, eager to kiss him again. He cupped my breasts with his hands, his warm hands bringing chills to my icy skin. I reached up to the back of his neck and pulled him back down to me, crashing my lips to his again. He pressed his weight into my hips, and I felt his excitement on the base of my stomach and run to the top of my thigh.

I moan into his mouth as he grinds against me, Negan smiles in response. He takes my bottom lip between his teeth as he swiftly pulls himself away from my mouth. I reach back up toward his neck, but he catches my wrists mid-air, pinning my hands down to the mattress.

"Are you sure about this?" He whispers, panting as he tries to catch his breath. I nod my head rapidly, disappointed by the lack of his lips on mine. He is such a good kisser. "I need you to say it, baby," a grin tugged at the corner of his lips.

"Yes," I say entreatingly, trying to wiggle free from his grasp. Negan pushes himself against me again and I can't wait any longer. "Please, fuck, Negan," I beg. His shit-eating grin crossed his features, I can tell he was enjoying himself.

"I knew I'd have you begging for me, darlin'," he says, eyeing my bare chest. "You're so fucking beautiful, Jade."

My heart skips a beat, and I tilt my head to the side to avoid his stare as a blush rushes to my cheeks. He releases my right wrist and reaches for my chin, pulling me to face him again. I bite my bottom lip, stifling my smile. I bring my free palm to his chest, running my hand down his stomach slowly as I stare into his eyes.

"Please shut up," I say, reaching the waistband of his pants. I hook my index finger behind the fabric, attempting to pull them down, but failing due to his belt. He releases my other hand, placing his hands on his hips as he watches me hungrily reach for his belt, flipping the leather wildly with impatience. Once I open Negan's belt, he pushes my hands away and toward my sleep shorts.

"Take yours off," he grumbles, lifting himself to his knees. I hook my thumbs behind the elastic, pulling my panties down with my shorts. Once they reach my ankles, I kick softly and fling them onto the floor. Negan backs himself off the bed, unzipping himself and pulling his jeans to the floor beneath his feet. He rests himself on the edge of the bed, crawling up the length of my legs, leaving kisses on the inside of my thighs as he continues to climb up and up. His mouth reaches the height of my legs, igniting the ember within me.

"Jesus Christ," I whisper, trying to catch my breath. He wraps his arms under my thighs, hooking his fingers around my hips. He grips me tightly, holding me against his mouth. I reach down to him, pulling his hair between my fingertips. He chuckles against my skin.

"Negan works fine, darlin'," he says as he pulls back, climbing to hover over my body, his smirk never leaving his face. He brings my legs up and over his shoulders. He bucks his hips teasingly, rubbing himself against my thigh as he looks me in the eyes. "Ready, baby?"

"Please," I breathe out, nodding my head and pulling him down to my mouth. He tastes like me. His lips move against mine desperately. Negan slips himself inside of me tenderly, and we moan into each other's mouths. He continues to push himself into me slowly until he fills me completely. Then he pulls himself out steadily, resting his tip at my entrance.