{ ENTRY OF THE WOLF }

[ others pov ]

" appa appa please i-i can't do t-this please " jimin started to beg.

" I have to do this! Because I need money and you have earn money for me! So shut up and do as I say understand! " Mr. Park said and slapped on the boys cheek.

Poor jimin started to cry harder...

[ flashback ]

" yes yes don't worry I'll make sre he joins there " Mr. Park said and cut the call.

" jimin!! Come out of your fucking room! " Mr. Park yelled making the boy flinch.

" y-yes coming a-appa " jimin said and walked down stairs.

" w-what happened a-appa? " jimin asked while looking down at the floor.

" I'm sending you to the stripping
club " Mr. Park said with a cold expression.

[ flashback over ]
___________________

[ continues ]

" b-but why, appa plz d-don't send me there t-that place is w-weird ple-" jimin's words were cut by Mr. Park.

" you will reject my words!!? How dare you slut! " Mr. Park yelled and slapped jimin once again but harder this time. Jimin fall on the ground while Mr. Park untied his belt and hit jimin 6 times.

Jimin was shouting, screaming and begging but his beast father continued to hit him with the belt.

" now say! Will you listen to me or not!!? " Mr. Park asked with a glare.

" i-I'll listen t-to y-you i-I'll " jimin said while sobbing.

" good, now pack your bags..I'll call the driver " Mr. Park said as jimin got up from the floor with all of his left strength.

Jimin got in his room and locked it from inside. He started to cry harder, his beauty was not more than a curse for him. His mother died when he was 10 y/o. His father started to drink and after drinking he only did one thing, beating this poor innocent boy.

Jimin was missing his mother so much.Because she was the one who always support jimin. But now jimin doesn't have her bedside him, jimin was broken and only thinking of that someone could come and help him.

But no...no one will help him because he is alone... all alone. Jimin gave up from everything, he slowly stepped towards his closest and packed his stuffs.

" jimin! Come fast you jerk!! "
Mr.Park shouted. Jimin flinched and stepped downstairs. As jimin stood in the living room, Mr. Park pulled jimin by his wrist and throws him out of the house.

" now go and get in the car! " Mr. Park said and opened the door of the car. Jimin nodded then sat inside the car. Mr. Park mumbled something in drivers ears and gave him the money.

After taking the money, driver started to drive. Jimin was looking out of the window, it was 9 in the night. Street lights were on. People walking through the cold night. An drop of tear slipped out of jimin's eyes.

" what should I do? Why I got a life like this? Why!? No one is here for me..no one. Mom are you hearing me? Mom why did you gave birth to an unlucky creature like me? Why? Appa says, I'm nothing more than a trouble for him. What did I do to get punished like this? But now I have to get used of this. Because from now my life is to be an prostitute. Mom I love you so much."
Jimin thought.

The car suddenly stopped in front of the club, which was shining with red and purple lights. The driver came out of the car and opens the door for jimin to get out.

" get out of the car " the driver said and jimin got out of the car with his bags.

" follow me " the driver said while walking towards the entrance of the club.

Jimin followed him and soon they were inside the club. The club manager came to jimin while the workers took jimin's bags.

" so you are jimin? Nice, your beautiful. " the manager said while slowly caressing jimin's cheek.

" okay then, Suzi hand me the dress baby " manager said to the girl.

" here you go darling " that girl handed a dress to the manager.

" go and wear it " manager handed the dress to jimin.

Jimin took the dress and the manager guided him to the room.

" change fast " manager ordered and left the room.

Jimin stripped his clothes one by one and wears the dress that was given.

[ Dress ]

( credit goes to txt yeounjun 😁 )

Jimin looked himself in the mirror.
He slowly stepped out of the room, but he suddenly bumped into someone. It was that manager.

" awww you look so sexy, I can't hold back my self. Let me taste you first."
Manager said and was about to kiss him but jimin pushed him away and rushed inside the room.

He was about to lock the door but the manager entered the room. He started to step closer to jimin while jimin stepped back.

" please l-leave me please " jimin begged while stepping back.

The manager grabbed jimin by his waist and started to suck on jimin's neck. Jimin tried his best but he failed. The manager continued to suck jimin's neck. Jimin was feeling helpless, but jimin's gaze moved on the bottle of wine. Jimin took the bottle and hit on the managers head.

Manager falls down on the floor and shouter in pain. Jimin quickly ran out of the room but security guards blocked his way. Jimin pushed them from all of his strength.

Jimin ran out of the club while security guards ran behind him.
One of those security guards held jimin by his wrist and stops him.

" please leave me please, I beg you please leave me...let me gooo! " jimin said and tried to pull his hand back but the guard was more stronger than him. They pulled jimin with them, while jimin trying his best to run away.

But the guards stopped when a wolf came in front of them. Jimin was shocked and fainted.

[ wolf ]

______________

______________

( so I'm done guys plz vote, read and comment. I'm a little sick so I'm not sure about when I'm going to update but I'll don't worry. Love you alllllll )