{ I'LL BECOME A SIN }

Wei's mouth hung, he admired the beauty of his mate. His beautiful eyes, his cherry lips. Everything was perfect. Xiang and zheng both were enjoying wei's reaction. Wei was staring at him continually.

" ummm..h-how do I look? " jimin asked while gripping onto his dress.

" gorgeous " wei muttered making three of them look at him.

" h-huh!, t-thank you " jimin thanked shyly.

" awww, look at this shy baby...wei you literally always make him blush." zheng teased.

Jimin started to blush more. Wei coughed.

" ahm..slowly slowly " xiang teased, wei then glared at him.

" Ah..my hair grown longer, I don't know how...but when I weared this dress my hair grown long. " jimin said while softly caressing his own hair.

" it looks beautiful on you " wei said making the younger blush harder.

" ayeeee thank you " jimin said shyly.
Wei smiled at jimin.

" okay enough enough, well..Jimin wanna roam around the palace? " xiang asked sweetly.

" yesssss " jimin said with excitement.

" xiang..." wei called out.

" yes? " xiang answered.

" take care of him " wei said making the omega smile.

" yeah I will, master wei " xiang said and took jimin out of the room.

" wei.. " zheng said.

" hmm " wei softly hummed at him.

" I wanna thank you for everything that you did for me me and xiang, we would never have been together if you didn't fight against your father. You made me and my mate together, so I hope you stay happy with your mate forever " Zheng said and respectfully bowed him.

" no need to thank me zheng, I just did my work as a brother of my xiang. I wanted a perfect place were my brother can feel safe, where he can be rescued by someone. Because I can't be with him 24/7. So when I got you as my friend I thought you were the place where he can be secured But I didn't had to do much because you both were already in love with each other. I'm grateful. " wei said with a soft smile.

" and I'm grateful that I got chose by an most powerful alpha wolf. " zheng said with a wide smile.

Wei slowly smiled back. Wei had no pride on his powers. He only used his powers to get the love of people and to help them. He believed that love can buy the whole world. That's why everyone respected him.

" zheng " wei called out.

" yes " zheng answered.

" can we go out? " wei asked.

" to look after your mate? " zheng teased.

" stop talking nonsense all the time " wei scolded and went out of the room.

" hey! Wait for me ~ " zheng laughingly ran towards wei.

[ in outside of the palace ]

" xiang, where are we going? " jimin asked while looking everywhere out side of the palace.

" we're going to four seasons manor "
Xiang answered.

" and where is it? " jimin asked with puppy eyes. Xiang chuckled at this.