{ CHEN.. }

[ Author's POV ]

It was already mid night, jimin and others were sleeping peacefully, but wei was wide awaken by sensing the unknown danger. Wei was sitting on the window side, he was writing something from the calligraphy pen.

" wei " he was startled when someone took out his name.

Wei took out his sward and looked everywhere in the room but there was no one. He was mesmerized by the invisible voice. He turned around towards his bed, he was shocked to see ' her '

" Chen.. " he said softly to the girl.

" body can be vanished but..the soul can not.." the girl said.

Sward fell down from his hand, tears forming in his merciful eyes.

" you still didn't understand wei? About that boy? " the girl questioned.

" w-what do y-you mean? " he asked with his amazed look.

" he's is me, God has given my heart and soul to him the day the time I died. He's not only your mate, but the love of your life too..please don't hurt me/him " the girl said while her light getting lower.

Wei was still in shock, he didn't knew what to say or what to do. The girl he loved 108 years ago was now here in front of him. The first person he loved, whom he was about to marry, but the faith gave up.. The opposite wolf empires attacked on their empire.

Flashback
_________

" your highness!! We're in trouble, the opposite empires had attacked on us! "

Wei and Chen stood up from their wedding seats. Chen took off her sward.

" we have to fight " she answered.

" Chen! It's not safe for you " wei protested against her decision.

" wei, if we wouldn't left alive...we will meet in the next life I promise. " by saying that she quickly walked out of the palace.

Wei ran behind her with his guards. Everyone started to fight. Wei saw Chen fighting with them near the hills.
Rain touching her wounded skin, she kept fighting against them. Wei tried to go to her but he couldn't. He was surrounded by the enemies.

" Chen run away!! " wei shouted with his teary eyes, blood dripping from his mouth.

He pushed them and wounded them to get off. He quickly ran towards the hills. Chen's leg slipped " wei!! " was about to fully fell down from the hill but wei grabbed her wrist tightly.

The enemies started to kick his back and their hands. She smiled at her love, she pushed his hand away when the man was about to cut his hand. She locked her eyes with his face and let her self die happily while shouting.

" body can be vanished, but soul can not wei! We'll meet again! We'll love again... "

" chennn!!! " wei kept his hand hang in the air.

" Hey, run fast " the enemies said and started to run away.

It was the last time when he cried, last time he smiled and last time he loved.
He sat there while looking at her smiling face. The night ended, morning sunshine hit his eyes but no response. He sat there like an status. He was still not believing that his love died in front of his eyes..

From that day, he fell emotionless. Cold eyes, no tear, no smile, no pain nothing.. He was just an rock.

End flashback..
____________

" I have no time left " Chen said weakly.

Wei quickly hugged her soul, she smiled and vanished from his arms. We looked at the golden powder smoke telling him to follow it. He kept following the soul smoke, the soul smoke got inside jimins room which stopped wei.

Wei kept looking at the smoke, the soul smoke entered inside jimins body. Jimin quickly got up while breathing heavily. Wei got shocked he ran towards jimin and hugged him tightly. He was about to give mouth to mouth cpr but jimin quickly stopped him.

" ayeee! I'm f-fine! " jimin blushed deeply.

" you really fine? " wei asked softly.

" yeah, it's just I saw an very bad dream and it was about us " jimin pouted.

" what dream? "

" I was about to fell down from the hills then you grabbed my wrist but for your safety I left your hand and let my self die happily. " jimin said while sobbing.

Wei was literally shocked, tears formed in his eyes. He remembers the thing Chen's soul said ' he's is me, God has given my heart and soul to him the day the time I died. He's not only your mate, but the love of your life too..please don't hurt me/him '

" jimin is Chen.." wei murmurs softly.

" huh? " jimin went confused.

Wei caressed jimins cheek while leaning closer to his face. He kissed jimins lips softly and passionately which jimin gave back.
___________

" jimin! Wake up it's breakfast time! " zheng and xiang kept knocking at the door. And there..

Jimin was locked in wei's strong and protective arms. The couple were sleeping peacefully, jimin heard their voices. He slowly opened his eyes only to see wei hugging him. Jimin blushed deeply while softly touching the olders lips with his small cute fingers.

Wei bite youngers finger lightly with a chuckle.

" aweeeee " jimin blushed.

Wei pulled him more closer and kissed his cheek. Love was still there but they needed more time to get settled.

Zheng got irritated, he opened the door-

" shitt " zheng got amazed.

" wrong timing " xiangs mouth hung.

The both couple were shocked.
____________

So guys I'm done, please do vote and comment lovelies.

Morning / night have a good time.

And sorry for the late updates 🕯

_______