{ W-WEI!? }

[ please vote lovelies ❤✨]

[ others pov ]

They started to talk and after some minutes all of the wolfs left except 2 wolfs.

" wei, who is this boy? Is this your omega? " one of the wolf asked.

" zheng ( jungkook ) he is not an omega, but he is an human. He is my mate " wei said to the alpha wolf making both of wolfs look at each other.

" dose he know that your an alpha? " another wolf asked.

" xiang ( jin ) do you think I'll be able to tell him right now? I don't want him to know about it now. I hope you understand..." wei said softly to the omega wolf.

Jimin was standing there dumbfounded, because he didn't knew what they were talking about.
( because their talking in Chinese 😁 )

" wei " jimin called out the alpha wolf.

" yes, what happened minee? " wei said and jimin blushed at the name.

" umm, I'm feeling sleepy " jimin said with puppy eyes.

" okay you sleep after all you must be tired. It's already 1am, sleep under the tree and don't worry we are here. " wei said sweetly.

Jimin smiled and went to sleep under the tree. Jimin slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep. Wei watched jimin sleeping then carried him on his back.

" zheng, xiang. We have to leave this place right now, I sense some strange danger here. " wei said to the wolfs.

" okay, but where will we go now? " zheng asked.

" China " wei answered.

" what!? Now? " xiang asked.

" yes, now hurry up. Staying here for long time will not be free from danger." wei said and both of them nod at him.

All of them started to walk in the forest.
____________________

Jimin slowly opened his eyes. And felt something soft under him. He then slowly got up from the bed. And when he got up, he saw beautiful surroundings around him. The walls were decorated with red color. Lamps were burning.

[ the place ]