{ HE KISSED ME!!!! }

Please vote.
______

[ Author's POV ]

" xiang, it's getting darker...when are we going? " jimin asked while collecting some flowers.

" hmmmmm..we should leave right now I guess " xiang said and took the lamp in his hand.

Both were slowly walking out of the pound way but suddenly xiang got pulled by someone. Jimin quickly turned around when he heard the lamp cracking sound.

" xiang!? " jimin yelled but xiang was not found anywhere.

In the other side xiang knew who it was because of the scent of his mate.

" Zheng! Leave me I know it's you pervert! " xiang yelled at his mate.

" oh you found me, awww you're very intelligent. " zheng said and left the younger go.

" why did you do that!? Where is jimin? He doesn't know about this place. What if he lost somewhere? " xiang scolded zheng.

" yeahhhh don't worry, wei will take care of him. He said me to take you back to the palace. Let the couple spend some time alone sweetheart. And I wanna spend time with you " zheng said and took xiang out of the place.
_____________

" oh God I don't know where I should go " jimin stomped his legs cutely.

" lost? " someone murmured in jimins ear. Jimin was shocked and was about fall inside the pond but two strong arms where wrapped around him.
It was wei. Jimin slowly opened his eyes and saw his mate.

" y-you scared me " jimin said with a cute pout.

" sorry " wei apologized and was about to leave his grip on jimin cause he thought he will stand straight but jimins leg slipped and both of them fell inside the pond. Jimin didn't knew to swim. He was scared and got panicked. He started to call for wei.

" wei!! " jimin yelled, wei swimmed from the inside of the water and pulled jimin closer by his waist. Both of them were now on the half upside of the water.

" are you okay!? " wei asked worriedly.

" y-yeah I'm o-okay " jimin said and hugged the latter one tightly.

" again, thank you so much for saving my life " jimin thanked the latter.

Wei softly smiled at the younger which the younger returned with a sweet smile. Both of them were looking in each others eyes like there no end of their love and care for each other. Wei slowly leaned closer to jimins face, jimins heart was beating so fast because of the closeness.

Wei's breath was hitting on jimins lips. Tension filled in the air, jimin closed his eyes. In a few moment jimin felt an soft and warm feeling on his lips, he opened his eyes and was surprised when he saw his lips attached with the latter one.

Without any hesitation jimin kissed the latter's lips softly which the latter one responded by moving his lips on the youngers. Jimin felt butterflies in his stomach. He shyly pushed the latter one away by his chest.

" we should go back to the palace " jimin said shyly.

" ummm y-yes " wei nodded with an slit blush on his face.

Wei helped jimin to come out of the pond. Both of them walked out of the place. As soon as they came back to the palace, both of them quickly ran towards their own rooms.

Jimin got inside his room and shuts his door. He started to stomp his legs cutely which xiang saw because he was inside jimins room.

" awww what happened? You look happy " xiang teased.

" what should I say!! He kissed me he kissed me!!!!!! " jimin yelled in excitement.

" what!? Really!? " xiang asked in disbelief and happiness too.

" Yess yess yesssssssssss!! " jimin said and hugged xiang tightly.
_____________

[ In the other side ]

" what happened? Your face looks
red " zheng asked.

" we kissed " wei said while still in shock.

" what!!??? Wowwwww!! That's good that's great! " zheng said while giving an teasing gaze.

" I'm still shocked...." wei said and sat on the bed.

_______

( I'm updating this book last today, then maybe I would be back after 1 or two months.

So bye babies )