- • Chapter 1: Foster Homes • -

Brick's Point Of View at Edgar's Little Boys Foster Home

———————————————————————

I lied in my assigned bed. I closed my eyes, 'how could they do this to us?! Separating me from my brothers? Ridiculous! And those dum girly sissies helped them!' I thought to myself as my blood boiled. I began to think of ways I could escape, even though escaping would be nearly impossible with security watching me the entire time. Maybe I could act really good and they'd lie off with the security for a while? Or maybe I should just beat 'em up! I pondered for a while, until I finally decided that I'd figure out something tomorrow as I attempted to go to sleep.

——————————————————————

Boomer's Point Of View at Pokey Oaks Foster Home 

I lied in bed, blocking out what the other kids in my room were talking about. This place sucked! The white pyjamas they made us wear were itchy and uncomfortable. The food was gross, which kid actually likes mushy veggies and some starchy potatoes? bleh! Makes me sick just thinking about it. speaking of kids.. Will these guys ever shut up?! 

"Lights out." Said a voice from the doorway as the lights went off. I hugged Octa a bit tighter as the room went silent, I had a feeling as if I were being watched. Which, I was. I was being watched by security 24/7, so I actually was being watched. 

———————————————————————

Butch's Point of View at Cityville's Foster Care.. (Yes, i Imagine Cityville being that lazy)

'Man.. This is so dumb! Foster care places are dumb! That judge is dumb! Everything's dumb!!' I thought. 'I hate this place! Bed at 7:30?! That's way too early for me! I swear this place is dumber than Boomer!.. Then they punish me because I punched some dumb kids! I'd rather live in a dumpster rather than this place, oh wait! There'd be no difference!' I rambled and rambled, not noticing that the lights had been turned off and that the others had fallen asleep. After a while, I finally finished rambling and fell asleep for the night.

———————————————————————

Brick's Point Of View, 7:16am Day 1.

I'm waken up by the unpleasant beeping sound coming from the digital alarm clock on the worn-down bedside table next to me and to the sound of kids running around and getting up. I sat up tiredly, already wanting to go back to bed, but I couldn't, why? Because the dumb security guards would just keep on waking me up. I go to grab my cap, but that's when I realised I couldn't feel it, so I turn my head to look at the crooked bedside table when I saw that my hat wasn't there at all! I pick up the worn bedside table and look under it, nothing besides garbage and dust. I put it back down to look inside, I check both creaky draws. Nothing but dust. I began to slightly panic, I lifted up the Triple bunk bed I had slept in, nothing. I place it back down and searched all the beds. Nothing. The guards try to catch me but can't, too much of an adrenaline rush. They ended up crashing there heads together and passing out.

"Where is it?!" I yell out, my voice still raspier than normal due to being up too early. I check the 3 other triple bunks in the room, still nothing. That's when I hear..

"Looking for this, new boy?" Said one of the older kids, roughly 12 years old and holding MY CAP! I instantly flew over and tried to snatch my hat back, but he swiped it up and I crashed into a wall, breaking it. I flew to him again, except this time I crashed into him, knocking the 'jerk' over. I grab my cap and go to get changed for the day but unfortunately, this wasn't the end of that jerk.