Story Short (Christmas Edition!): Christmas As A Family

Story Short (Christmas Edition!): Christmas As A Family!

December 1st, 9:00 AM.

"Goodmorning, Boys!" Frost said, as the boys walked downstairs and into the kitchen after brushing their teeth, although not being bothered enough to change out of their pajamas.

"Morning." They replied, yawning.

"It's December now, do you know what that means?" Frost asked happily, taking a sip of his tea. The boys looked at him, partially confused.

"It's officially Christmas season! Which means it's time for decorations, putting up the Christmas tree, playing in the snow, all that fun stuff!" Frost said happily.

"I forget we're allowed to celebrate holidays now!" Boomer said happily.

"I still can't believe that he didn't let you celebrate holidays!" Frost replied, still in a slight disbelief that HIM went as far as to not even allow them to celebrate holidays, since HIM saw it as a distraction.

"At least we get to celebrate it now!.. What's Christmas again?" Boomer asked innocently.

"Oh my gosh-" Brick, Butch and Frost said in synchronisation.

"Whatever, What's with the little elf lookin' guy in the lounge room?" Brick asked, yawning.

"Oh, You mean the elf on the shelf?" Frost said, taking another sip of his tea.

"Uh, I guess. What's it doing on the shelf anyway?" Brick asked again, looking at Frost.

"Well, like I said, that's the elf on the shelf! He's basically one of Santa's scout elves, they watch the kids and report back to Santa every night to see who's on the Naughty or Nice list! And, something important I should say is that you cannot touch the elf on the shelf!"

"Ooh! But why can't we touch the elf on the shelf?" Boomer asked curiously.

"Because then he'll lose his magic, then he won't be able to report back to Santa and then you won't get anything!" Frost explained, looking at the boys who seemed interested.

"Naughty and nice list?" Butch asked.

"It's Santa's list to see which kids get presents, and which get coal! The kids on the Nice list get presents, and the kids on the naughty list get the coal!" Frost explained once again.

"Oh, I didn't know Santa gave out presents- I thought he was a coal stocker." Butch answered. Frost held back his laughter.

———————————

Recording

"What are you guys doing?" Frost asked, trying to keep his laughter back while his kids shook the gingerbread house which had gingerbread men inside.

"Trying to see if we'd survive an earthquake or tornado!" They replied, shaking the gingerbread house Viciously, while Frost bursted out in laughter.

"How are we related to gingerbread men?" Frost asked before bursting out in laughter again.

———————————

Hanging up decorations..

The boys decorated the tree while Frost hung up garlands.. Although, the moment Frost took his eyes off of them for longer than 3 seconds..

"I- How did this even happen?" Frost asked, looking at the boys wrapped up in festive Christmas lights and tinsel.

"Uh.. We wanted to become a part of the decoration?" Boomer answered awkwardly, as Butch hung from the Christmas tree while Brick attempted to untangle himself from the lights.