- • Chapter 4: Kindergarten • -

Chapter 4: Kindergarten

_________________________

Sunday, 12:24 PM, March 1st.

_________________________

"Boys, Lunchtime!" Frost called, as the boys halted their activities and went downstairs, going into the kitchen.

"Hi Frost." The 3 boys said in unison, taking their seats at the table.

"Squares or Triangles?" Frost asked, back turned to the boys.

"Triangles!" Boomer replied loudly.

"Squares!" Butch shouted loudly.

"I don't get why it matters what way you cut our sandwiches.. I still want triangles though." Brick said, muttering out the last part. Frost chuckled softly while cutting their sandwiches in the ways they requested. He picked up the sandwiches and walked over to the kitchen table, placing them down specifically. Butch with a green plate, Boomer with a blue plate and Brick with a red plate.

"Do you boys want apple juice like yesterday?" Frost asked, as he walked over to the fridge.

"Yeah!" The 2 boys said happily, Brick just nodded. Frost smiled and took a bottle of apple juice out of the fridge. He filled up 3 cups and gave them to the boys. Frost walked over to the counter and picked his plate up, before taking a seat next to the boys on the dining table.

"How do you guys feel about going to Kindergarten for the first time tomorrow?" Frost said, taking a sip of his tea.

"What's kindergarten again?" Boomer asked.

"It's a place where you go to learn and make friends for a few hours before you come back home! I told you about yesterday, y'know, when I took you shopping for kindergarten?" Frost explained.

"Can't give an opinion when I've never experienced it, but I'm not excited. That's for sure." Brick answered.

"It sounds kinda boring." Butch said, before taking another bite of his sandwich. Boomer just shrugged his shoulders. Frost sighed.

_________________________

Monday, 7:30 AM, March 2nd.

_________________________

The boys woke up to an annoying beeping sound coming from their right bedside table. Frost walked into their room and opened their curtain.

"Wakey, wakey Boys!" Frost said, as Boomer hit their alarm clock in order to turn it off.

"Yeah, Yeah. We're awake.." Brick said, sitting up while yawning.

"Good! Brush your teeth and get ready, you have a big day ahead." Frost said nicely while walking out. Brick stretched, getting out of bed. He looked back at his brothers, who were still asleep. Brick ripped the blanket off.

"Wake up, ding-dongs! We have school!" Brick shouted, as he walked to the bathroom in order to brush his teeth. His brothers sat up in an annoyed manner. They rolled their eyes and followed their brother into the bathroom, so they could brush their teeth as well.

_________________________

7:49 AM

_________________________

The boys had finished getting ready, and started heading downstairs for breakfast. The boys sat down in their chairs.

"What do you boys want for breakfast?" Frost asked, putting a few pieces of whole grain bread.

"Ooh! I want peanut butter and banana toast again!" Butch shouted, turning around in his chair to watch Frost.

"Alright! Brick, Boomer, what do you two want?" Frost asked, grabbing a few things out of the cupboards.