- • Chapter 2: Reunited • -

- Chapter 2: Reunited -

Frost's Point Of View, 1:30pm

_________________________

I couldn't believe the day had finally come! I felt a happy-go-lucky kind of joy. I packed a few snacks with me, just in case. I looked at the list I had collected from the Powerpuff girls, who were kind enough to tell me where each foster home was, first up was Pokey Oaks Foster Home which would only take 15 minutes, Second was Cityville which should only take 45 minutes and then Edgar's Which would take 2 hours. This was gonna take a while. I packed a few more things which included a blanket, snacks, a Nintendo 3ds and drinks. I took my packed bag and put it on the floor in the back of the car. I took a deep breath, and started my journey.

.. 1:42pm

__________________________

Boomer's Point of View, at Pokey Oaks Foster Home. Day 21, 1:45pm.

"Boomer!" I hear one of the workers call. I rolled my eyes and hovered downstairs. I glared at the worker, as they said;

"Boomer, somebody is here to foster you." My eyes widened in disbelief.

"Please, go and pack your things. They'll be here at 1:50. Be ready by then." explained the worker.

"Ookay.." I reply, elongating the O. I hovered back upstairs, thoughts sprinting through my mind, trying to figure out why somebody would foster me. 'Maybe it's because I'm cool?' Or 'Maybe it's because I look cool?' These thoughts ran through my head till I had finished collecting all my things. I threw my backpack on and headed back downstairs and saw a man with light skin, baby blue hair, blue long-sleeve shirt, dark blue jeans and blue boots. Strangely enough, he looked a bit like me. Big blue Bug-like eyes and stubs instead of hands or feet, he was also tall, very tall. I tilted my head to the right, a puzzled look forming on my face. The man knelt down to my and said;

"Hello there, I'm Frost. You must be Boomer." He smiled, then took notice of Octa.

"Ah, who's this? I like her bow." He questioned.

"Uh.. This is Octa. She's an octopus." I answered.

"She's lovely, we should get going now. We've still got 2 other boys to pick up" He said, his words not clicking in my head at the time.

"Would you like to put your bag in the back, Boomer?" He asked, I nodded my head and gave him my bag.

"You can go and get inside the car." He Opened the boot and placed my bag inside. I opened the door and sat down on a seat. He shuts the boot and walks over to me, putting a belt thingy on me.

"Don't forget that you need to wear your seatbelt." He said in a kind voice. I stared at him, my face puzzling once again. I looked at it, confused.

"It's the law." He explained. He closed the door and walked over to the Driver's seat and got in. I noticed the dark blue bag beside me. I guess Frost must've noticed, because he proceeded to explain:

"There's a few snacks and drinks in there if you get hungry. There's also a nintendo 3ds if you get bored on the way." I blink a few times, bored yet confused.

"Hey Frost.." I begin.

"Yes, Boomer?" He replied. I took a deep breath before continuing.

"Where are we going?" I finally ask.

"Oh, we're going to pick Butch up from Cityville's Foster system." He answers. I didn't reply at first, until I realised what he had said.

"Butch?!" I yelled loudly.