¡Update + Active Socials!

Hello, everyone! First off, I just wanna say a huge THANK YOU to all of the support over the past year and a half! I am so grateful to have you all.

Unfortunately, I am a very forgetful person, as such, I am always forgetting to update you guys on what's happening with the series, and where I've been! 

Let's start catching you guys up on What's happening with 'Changing Hearts', recently!

First: Rewriting. A while back, I decided to read through my older chapters from the past year, and I realised, that almost everything law-wise was, well, entirely wrong. 

Not only that, but also that everything was a bit.. Unplanned? I didn't do anything planning between chapters, I just kept on writing, which led to holes in lore and storyline. 

Characters also felt, well, out-of-character, at times. I feel like I didn't put enough emphasis on their emotions, and I didn't give the characters appropriate time to express such emotions.  I felt like in one chapter they were all worried and scared of the unknown, then in the next they were completely fine and dandy.

Secondly: New characters. Over the past 2 months or so I've been creating new characters tot the roster, and redesigning old characters who either didn't look good, or just needing a bit of changing here and there to fit this AU properly.

Thirdly: Changes in the storyline itself. While looking back and analysing the original story, It just didn't seem right. I feel like I should add more to the first and second chapter, instead of just ending it rather.. Abruptly. The chapter with the most changes will probably be 1: Foster Homes, 2: Reunited, 3:Bonding and perhaps 4: Kindergarten along with Genesis of Ice (Frost's Backstory, Which will probably get it's own rewrite.)  

Now that you've all been caught up, since I'm not that active here on Wattpad, I'd like to advise you all to check out my DeviantArt, There's a LOT of Art and Information regarding Changing Hearts over there!

My DeviantArt: MintsThoughts

My Youtube: Mint's Thoughts!

I'm about to start re-writing Chapter one, and I'm excited to start writing again! Love you all, Bye!~