𝘌𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛

➤( CHAPTER 008 ! )"the unknown"

➤( CHAPTER 008 ! )
"the unknown"

SHOUSUKE NOTICED THE LOOK ON HIS GOD-FATHERS FACE, a face of worry. Kirishima suddenly appeared, trying to get a hit on Shigaraki, but he was able to successfully dodge. "Crap!! I almost had him." Kirishima said.

"You're not all that misty mook!!." Bakugo spat at the wrapped villain.

"Scums like you could never kill the symbol of the piece," Todoroki stated. Shousuke hummed in agreement. Then moved his arms apart so that both of them were put on the opposite side of each other, then banded his back leg and straightened his front leg.

Midoriya looked at the student in shock. "Kacchan, guys." He mumbled.

"Frosty..." All Might said feeling the cold creep up his spine.

"You slipped up, you bastard and it's just like I thought! The parts you can turn into that foggy warp gate are limited! And you're using that misty carp to hide your real body, yeah?! Am I right!? If your whole body was mist and physical attacks don't work. You'd never say. "That was a close one.'" Bakugo smirked.

Kurogiri tried to escape from his grip, but Bakugo pinned him down even harder and used his quirk on him making the villain groan in pain. "Don't move!! If I decide you're doing anything fishy, I'll blow you straight to Kingdom Come."

"That's not every hero like, dude." Kirishima jokingly said.

Suddenly out of the blue, the sound of thunder was formed above Bakugo and Kirishima. Shousuke looked up at it and saw that the thunders were going straight to Bakugo and Kirishima so he hurriedly grabbed his umbrella run over to them.

He was able to make it there before the thunder and quickly opened his umbrella shielding all three of them from the incoming attack. "Damn, I see why you carry an umbrella," Bakugo said, but Shousuke simply ignored him.

"Nomu." The hand villain called out to the monster that started moving. It was able to remove itself from Todoroki's ice. when it released itself from the ice half of its body was shattered.

"Get back everyone!!" All Might said, moving his hand to the side.

'His body is falling apart, yet he's still moving? Just what is he....' Shousuke thought, moving his umbrella out of his face clearly showing his frown brows.

The remaining ice around Nomu started to break apart, as new muscles began to build up his broken side again. "...What the..?! I thought his quirk was shaking absorption!!"

"I don't remember saying that's all he can do. This is Hyper-Regeneration. Nomu is a super-powered living sandbag to withstand everything you got, thanks to a friend of ours." Shigaraki stated.

"You're welcome." A deep voice spoke. "My~ My, It's been quite a long time since I've seen you... Shou."

The others turn their attention to Shousuke who had a shocked yet confused look on his face.