𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕

➤( CHAPTER 014 ! )"is it too late"

➤( CHAPTER 014 ! )
"is it too late"

"LET'S SEE WHAT'S IN STORE FOR you next! Will your wild fantasies come to life? What could it be? The wait is torture! Prepare yourself..." Midnight exclaimed as the hologram behind her started to pick.

".... A cavalry battle? I'm terrible at those..." Kaminari frowned and grumbled, Shousuke also frowned at the next event. He wasn't really good with teamwork.

"Let me explain, shall I? The participating can form a team of four people as they wish. It's as you expect but based on the results from last round, your points have been determined!" Midnight announced once again pointing to the screen behind her. The screen beginning at  44 at 5 points 43 at 10 point and so on.

"However, first place is worth.... 10 million point!" Midnight smirked sadistically as everyone turned to Shousuke with a devilish gleam in their eyes. Shousuke lowered his head as three purple lines appeared at the back of his head and let out a sigh and a little sweat rolled down his cheek. 'Is it too late to back out?' Shousuke thought.

"Now, I will explain the rules. You have a time limit of 15 minutes. the point value of each others group's headband is worth the total point accumulation of each of the warhorse's members. And the one wearing the headband will be the warhorse's rider! Think of he or she as a standard bearer. Until time's up you'll all be fighting and stealing as many of each others headbands as you can! But! You may not equip you're headband on any area besides above your neck! As more as the head bands are take, maintaining control of the situation will be more and more demanding! And the most important  aspect of out human cavalry game, is that even id you should lose your headbands or crumble as a horse configuration, You're still not out of the game! Now, form your team!"

As expected no one wanted to be one Shousuke team due to his high bounty. He didn't even care that he was left alone, until.

"Komi-Kun!" A hand was placed on his shoulder he turn around and saw, Uraraka with Midoriya and another pink haired girl. "You're our final person."

See that he had no one but himself, he nodded his head agreeing. Midroya lit up in relief as the pinked haired girl pushed him out of the ways and grabbed Shousuke's hand and started shaking it rapidly. "Tied in first place and a psychic?! Man, I've gotten so luck that my babies will be on display for everyone." Shousuke shook his hand back and looked at Midoriya in confusion, giving a face saying Who is this girl? Midoriya quickly told him that her hand was Hatsume Mei and that she was from the department of support.

"So, Who's going to be rider?" Uraraka questioned as Mei turned to Shousuke but he quickly turned his head and looked at Midoriya. 

The green haired boy felt the teller's boy glaze and agreed. "I'll be rider, Shousuke you should be in the front, you're very quick and you'll be able to defend us from the front and the back, and Uraraka and Hatsume you two should go at the sides.